Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

There is something seriously wrong about these III's....

Like, they ARE III's.....but I doesn't look right at all to me. Can't put my finger on it

Like, they ARE III's.....but I doesn't look right at all to me. Can't put my finger on it

Originally Posted by iHust1e

I think you say that because:
1. the elephant print is grey on grey

2. the midsole is completely black

3. the upper is mostly nubuck

But as we already had 3 OG colorways retroed this year i think these are fresh and look good on the feet.

AT least they did not go for patent again like on the allblacks and allwhites in 2006.

I think you say that because:
1. the elephant print is grey on grey

2. the midsole is completely black

3. the upper is mostly nubuck

But as we already had 3 OG colorways retroed this year i think these are fresh and look good on the feet.

AT least they did not go for patent again like on the allblacks and allwhites in 2006.

got my Dark Pine pros today
happy.gif
 now on to the stealth 3s
pimp.gif

It's the snakeskin(JB #%% were you thinking?) and the stitching on the elephant print. It just doesn't look right. If it didn't have that snakeskin...probably would've done better. 
I want to see a photoshopped pair of them without the snakeskin. Probably would've looked really good.
pimp.gif
 And more importantly, it would've looked like a 3, which would've been an insta-cop for me.

I like these. Maybe the color blocking could have been better but I like the fact it is a gray shoe that brings in some black on it. I just really hate the white soles.

actually kinda tempted to cop, but i'ma wait. like someone said these can't do but so well with the foams selling out the way they did. especially here in baltimore, i'd be surprised if these don't see some kinda sale.

Saw these in person today and I think they'd be hard to pass on. Swap the laces and these are
pimp.gif

Don't think these will be even sniffing outlets. These may sit for a couple weeks but people will definitely scoop up pairs. It's not like these are Piston 6's. They're good-looking kicks, just a poor choice of a release date. Sandwiched in between way to much other stuff. Metallic V's 2 weeks ago, Pine Foams today...etc.

The one thing that may happen is that there really isn't anything coming out between now and the black III's with the exception of those XIV's. Guys who get the itch to cop may eventually scoop these up just from getting that 'itis.

Thank you. I couldn't agree more. They just don't look right every time I see them.

As a big III fan I need these in my life. A lot of people are sleeping on these. Good replacement for my cracking Cool Greys?
nerd.gif

im likely gonna be at the mall when it opens in a few hours. yeah i know the hype is nowhere near the OG colors and i can easily show up in the afternoon. heck, they're still sitting on websites right now, but knowing the bay area and my past experiences with buying the other 3s this year, i'll make sure i secure a pair on release day. those who aren't for the kicks or on the fence, if you end up having a change of heart and decide to buy it, so be it. those who had their heart set on these for awhile now, advanced congrats on getting your pair. 
pimp.gif

on to the black cements!

Originally Posted by jc619er

Thank you. I couldn't agree more. They just don't look right every time I see them.

Yeah when I look at these I immediately think they are some Team Jordans made to look like III's.

I think that those who missed out on this weekend other releases (Pines,Finals,Miami Nights) will pick these up, seeing as to how most ppl can leave the mall/shoe store empty handed... Then these will slowly disappear... It's not like it's an ugly colorway or anything... Don't think they will reach outlets tho.. It's not like they are Piston 6's or Orion 7's or even Citrus 9's...

Back
Top Bottom