Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

Finshed up my 20% off Eastbay gift card with these, so I got them for 120 shipped. I don't think I will get a better price than that. Nothing seems to sit on Eastbay anymore, the cardinal and Orion VII are almost sold out.

ill wait and cop on swoosh
pimp.gif

I love 3s but I'm still kind of on the fence about these. Might wait a little while to get my funds back up. This was a rough week on the wallet with all these shoes that dropped. If I do get them though, I would definitely put the black laces from my Banned 1s on them.

PASSSSSSSSSSSS RATHER SAVE THE DOUGH AN ADD A LITTLE MORE DOUGH TO IT IT GET MULTIPLE CONCORDS

I'm passing on these (for now) but I have a feeling that 4-5 years down the line cats will be looking for a retro.
laugh.gif
It always happens that way...the most slept on are always missed the most because hardly anyone will have fresh pairs. Then, folks will pop into forums like this talking about how they got a couple of pairs off the sale rack for $89 back in '11.

After going a few pages back and seeing them with the different lace options I might have to go ahead and cop today.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom