Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

Eh, can't justify dropping $150.00 on this colorway. Everyone who wants these should have no problem. If only these had a different color outsole...

Eh, can't justify dropping $150.00 on this colorway. Everyone who wants these should have no problem. If only these had a different color outsole...

The color blocking on this shoe reminds me too much of a Spiz'ike or mash up shoe.

The color blocking on this shoe reminds me too much of a Spiz'ike or mash up shoe.

I saw these last Saturday in person at Finishline. Was a little disappointed but will cop. When I say disappointed I didnt feel they looked as good in person as they did in the pics

I saw these last Saturday in person at Finishline. Was a little disappointed but will cop. When I say disappointed I didnt feel they looked as good in person as they did in the pics

Only thing I do not like about them is that damn reptile texture above the mid sole. Thank God it was removed from the XIV. I do think that it looks better on these than on the 14. My biggest dilemma is whether to purchase on RD or to wait to see if they go on sale. I have a eastbay gift card that I bought for 20% off, so I would be paying 120 shipped for them if I get them on release day.

Only thing I do not like about them is that damn reptile texture above the mid sole. Thank God it was removed from the XIV. I do think that it looks better on these than on the 14. My biggest dilemma is whether to purchase on RD or to wait to see if they go on sale. I have a eastbay gift card that I bought for 20% off, so I would be paying 120 shipped for them if I get them on release day.

Originally Posted by vinny da chin

one to cop one to stock
i did that with all the 3's released so far this year
2 white/cements 

1 b grade 

2 BHM 

2 true blues 

and will get another pair of black/cement 3's

but for the stealth's only one pair is needed 

Originally Posted by vinny da chin

one to cop one to stock
i did that with all the 3's released so far this year