Air Jordan III 3 - Stealth - Varsity Red - Black - White Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Anyone else have the urge to buy these and dye the upper black?? Cuz I sure do!

Actually I was thinking about trying to dye the soles lol or at least the main parts that show white. I know there has to be a legit way to do it where the paint wont rub or chip off. Any insight??? I seriously think it would make these pretty on point if the soles were black or grey but thats just my personal opinion, guess I just have a crazy soft spot for 3's.

Originally Posted by Humanflight4 23

Anyone else have the urge to buy these and dye the upper black?? Cuz I sure do!

Actually I was thinking about trying to dye the soles lol or at least the main parts that show white. I know there has to be a legit way to do it where the paint wont rub or chip off. Any insight??? I seriously think it would make these pretty on point if the soles were black or grey but thats just my personal opinion, guess I just have a crazy soft spot for 3's.

Definite cop for me, still not sure if they are a double cop, but the 3's are my fav, whether you rock them with jeans, shorts, or sweats, they are hot!!!!

Definite cop for me, still not sure if they are a double cop, but the 3's are my fav, whether you rock them with jeans, shorts, or sweats, they are hot!!!!

mini-IMG_2566.JPG

mini-IMG_2565.JPG

via http://www.23penny.com/product/air-jordan-iii-3-retro-stealth

wow supa ugly. That black paint on the midsole is screaming "I'm gonna crack and peel off after a few wears"

wow supa ugly. That black paint on the midsole is screaming "I'm gonna crack and peel off after a few wears"

Originally Posted by maxdunker

roll.gif

I would have liked to have seen them with a grey outsole and black laces

Originally Posted by maxdunker

roll.gif

I would have liked to have seen them with a grey outsole and black laces

I've decided to pass for now But I dont know if I would change my mind when I see em' in person. I prefer the OG colorways of the III's.

I've decided to pass for now But I dont know if I would change my mind when I see em' in person. I prefer the OG colorways of the III's.

Back
Top Bottom