Originally Posted by VietPho

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by dimez81

no go
seems like you cant use swoosh on the retros anymore
frown.gif

Swoosh worked on the Retro Cardinals 7's on day one
smile.gif
Nope, wait until a little late into this week for this one to possibly hit Swoosh 
wink.gif

memo to JB, dont use weak team jumpman colors on signature kicks...these look like every sneaker JB uses with recycled III soles vs actual jordan III's 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Went on eastbay at 12:15 and had to only "wait in line" for 36 seconds. Looks like I could have waited a bit, but $120 shipped was a good price. They are nice IMO, but not better than the Cool Grey III from a few years back. I could have done without that stupid reptile print though, thank God it was removed from the XIV.

$120 shipped? How?

bought a gift card for 20% off...........20% of $150 = $120

Ah
smile.gif
I should buy gift cards with my 20% coupon
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

memo to JB, dont use weak team jumpman colors on signature kicks...these look like every sneaker JB uses with recycled III soles vs actual jordan III's 
laugh.gif
QFT. We had a good year with the IIIs until this colorway came out. 

They look alright to me. But with a limited
budget i will skip these in order to get the
Black/cements. My trueblues from 2001
Are quite worn out and i want some
Black based. Air jordans again.

I seen these in person and held them at footlocker today. Definite pass for me not feeling them , OG Colorways of the III's are better IMO.

Saw my bro's pair and it looks really nice in person. Black laces really did wonders for its look.

Just gonna wait and cop the Black Cements.

lotta hate on these. I've had mine over a month. they are nice. NO CRACKING and i wore them a lot.

saw them on feet today...... guy at barber shop had them & they looked like fakes from the first glance
30t6p3b.gif
& the 2nd didnt make them look any better
laugh.gif
maybe it was the white laces
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
QFT. We had a good year with the IIIs until this colorway came out. 

Back
Top Bottom