Air Jordan III: Black – Purple – Green aka Joker

Wore these out last night... Should have went a half size up. They pinch at the point where the toe box usually crease... Not comfortable to walk in...

I don't mind non og colorways, I liked the cavs IV, the colors are much more subtle than these joker colors. Purple and green?  Anybody older than 17 rocking these is doing himself a disservice
I'd agree  If the shoe was all purple with some green and black accents but thats not the case here. Just a black shoe with some color accents that pop up very well to me... Anyway, can't wait to rock them this summer with a black cargo short n a white tee..

Can't wait for mine to come in on Wednesday. And yes, it will be nice to wear something that's not black white and red for once.

Last edited:
I managed to get a uk8 in Niketown London. They said the uk6 wasn't released. But a eBay seller is selling a us7y.

So bit confused.

The FNL email that came out Sat morn says these glow in the dark...I havent seen any pics or any one talking about this tho...

Some idiot has these on fleabay for 350 starting bid and 500 bin.... oh the stupidity
mean.gif
sick.gif

Alot of people did sleep on the CAVS (myself included) and I have a feeling its gonna be the same with these

Just DM Nike and the confirmed these don't have forefoot air, only air is in the heel. JB cutting corners again like they did again on the white/red 11 lows last summer.

What's a brother have to do around here to get some forefoot air? ...I know it's been said before but all Retros should have the same tech specs as the OGs. It's a shame that some don't.

Back
Top Bottom