AJ III Nina Chanel Abney (W) June 20, 2024

I hit also, but it's for my friend... a friend that still owes me $1750 and buys all these damn limited releases. I hit on some travis scott releases for him too when he asked. I haven't told him I hit yet though lol.

But it's not like I'm going to dead him on the release either as I'm not like that as I have my codes I live by.

Screenshot_20240620_100938_SNKRS.jpg
I'm all for helping out friends, but I'll be damned if I'm still helping and giving him the shoes when he owes me 1750. Especially if he's always spending his money on limited releases to rock for himself. You can't expect to get your money back when he's always blowing it.

I had a friend ghost me on 4k for the longest time. And it wasn't until I served him court papers that I got that money back asap.

I got my L immediately this morning but my wife hit in my size 🔥.. I'll def be wearing these asap

:smh:My seller on SNKRDUNK cancelled their sale, stating that they no longer have the shoes in stock.

The prices are now $30 more expensive. I'm hoping that SNKRDUNK can provide a discount code so I can re-purchase at the same price.

:smh:My seller on SNKRDUNK cancelled their sale, stating that they no longer have the shoes in stock.

The prices are now $30 more expensive. I'm hoping that SNKRDUNK can provide a discount code so I can re-purchase at the same price.

The pink buds were my first purchase in snkrdunk, seller never shipped, same as you my pair jumped about $30. I also didn't know we could speak to sellers. Lmk if you get the coupon, hoping i can try for the same but they already hit me with the oh we have a policy for sellers that don't ship...blah blah blah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom