Air Jordan III Golf Shoes "White Cement" Feb 16th 2018

What's up with the in golf shoes being 200 when the baseball cleats are 100 and come in multiple colorways? I really want a pair but am hesitant to drop that much on a pair of Jordan's destined to be covered in sand and mud.

I don't think I've ever seen a single person wearing Jordan golf shoes at the course - makes me wonder how many "golfers" are buying these, and if they aren't bought for golfing, then why? Collectors? Was oblivious to there being resale for these...which really makes me wonder why? sigh, so many questions.

That said I'm in for a pair, and Like maxmaxjordan said last page..i'll be bringing along my zoom 90s for the "rough and bunkers" :lol:....not sure my group would let that slide though.
Most of them can't comprehend how grown men can have as many "shoes" as their wives.

I don't think I've ever seen a single person wearing Jordan golf shoes at the course - makes me wonder how many "golfers" are buying these, and if they aren't bought for golfing, then why? Collectors? Was oblivious to there being resale for these...which really makes me wonder why? sigh, so many questions.

That said I'm in for a pair, and Like maxmaxjordan said last page..i'll be bringing along my zoom 90s for the "rough and bunkers" :lol:....not sure my group would let that slide though.
Most of them can't comprehend how grown men can have as many "shoes" as their wives.

Hey buddy, you can definitely count me in for one who played in Jordan golf shoes. Don't know if you remember the old Par 23s? Was a normal looking golf shoe (dress type) with a small Jumpman on the side under the two patent leather stripes? I wore them ALL THE TIME when I played. Loved them. They were very comfortable. I'm down for a pair of these if I can get them. Either color.

Hey buddy, you can definitely count me in for one who played in Jordan golf shoes. Don't know if you remember the old Par 23s? Was a normal looking golf shoe (dress type) with a small Jumpman on the side under the two patent leather stripes? I wore them ALL THE TIME when I played. Loved them. They were very comfortable. I'm down for a pair of these if I can get them. Either color.

I think I probably didn't notice because I'm not really checking out the shoes :D.
I'm sure there are many people that will wear these - also I was referring to the "retro jays" e.g. 13 lows, 1s, these etc. I guess I was naively hoping these would sit and go on discount >D But I'm excited for them.

I was wondering if these are also targeted by "sneakerheads" that wouldn't ever golf, or wear these, (other than resell) why they would be bought. Also who's actually paying resale for these? I was just surprised the other day, as had a conversation with someone who doesn't golf and was dying to get these because he knew they'd be "crazy resale"...

I got early access for these. As a serious Jordan 3 lover and a not-so-serious golfer (but former golf media employee), I am torn...

Same to assume Jordan cleats fit similar to their hardwood counterparts?

I got early access for these. As a serious Jordan 3 lover and a not-so-serious golfer (but former golf media employee), I am torn...

Same to assume Jordan cleats fit similar to their hardwood counterparts?

yes, same fit for me. i'm a 14 in both.

I wouldn't sweat it. Early reservation releases usually mean larger than normal production volume.
They reserved the golf 13s last year and they sold out super fast.
They even sold out of reserves to the point people couldn't buy what was reserved for them.
These will go faster especially with all the hype around 3s this month.

No reserve for me on the 3's. Going to have to try at release time on Friday. But definitely wear these on the course. I have the 9's and 13's and wear them all the time on the course. 13's are my fav so far.

No reserve for me on the 3's. Going to have to try at release time on Friday. But definitely wear these on the course. I have the 9's and 13's and wear them all the time on the course. 13's are my fav so far.
Same Here, I have the Black 9's, and the White/Red, and White/Blue 13's I don't need these but I have to have them!!!!!!! I really thought I would get a reserve like I did for the 9's and WHite/Blue 13's. Very disappointed, because I want both colors, hoping to hit one on release day and will get the other from StockX

Current prices on Stockx should drop after release right? Some ridiculous asks. I think I was naively thinking resale wouldn't apply to these...

Current prices on Stockx should drop after release right? Some ridiculous asks. I think I was naively thinking resale wouldn't apply to these...
I would hope so, but it will probably depend on how many are released. But yea right now the prices are insane.

Why can't I find these anywhere on any of Nike's platforms, SNKRS,Nike+, ndc...am I missing something here?

Back
Top Bottom