Air Jordan III Golf Shoes "White Cement" Feb 16th 2018

After I kept getting "In Line" I had the blacks in my cart went through Paypal and when it sent me back they were gone from my cart. I was pissed. So then I tried the White Cements and it said sold out, but I kept trying to put in the cart, and eventually it put me back in line, I had 2 phones and 3 tabs going, finally the White Cements popped up in a cart and it let me check out after excruciating 10 minutes of freezing up. Still really want the Black/Bronze so if anybody got them and does not want them in a size 10.5 or 11 , I will trade the White OVO 8's size 11 for them straight up

Spending way to much money this long weekend:
-AJ3 brown from Nike after way long delay
-AJ3 white from another site

1308850425_michael_jordan_lucky_golf_shot.gif

Spending way to much money this long weekend:
-AJ3 brown from Nike after way long delay
-AJ3 white from another site

1308850425_michael_jordan_lucky_golf_shot.gif
Looks like I am going to have to go the StockX route for the Black/Brown :-( Congrats on getting both at retail. Might hold out hope that somebody that got the Black/Browns size 11 will want to trade for OVO 8's and I will also give up some cash.

Looks like I am going to have to go the StockX route for the Black/Brown :-( Congrats on getting both at retail. Might hold out hope that somebody that got the Black/Browns size 11 will want to trade for OVO 8's and I will also give up some cash.

Thank you.
The bad thing is I'm your shoe size, but won the OVO on raffle email couple days ago and the brown is much under-rated nice. Good Luck.

That sounds like a tough trade to find though.
Aren't the resale the same for those? Why not just sell then buy - just saying I dont think asking for trades and stuff is allowed.....
I'm sad these passed me by. I won't pay the current resale for these - hence my rant a few pages ago - about non golfer/collectors grabbing these.

That sounds like a tough trade to find though.
Aren't the resale the same for those? Why not just sell then buy - just saying I dont think asking for trades and stuff is allowed.....
I'm sad these passed me by. I won't pay the current resale for these - hence my rant a few pages ago - about non golfer/collectors grabbing these.
Yea , A trade would not be as much hassle, I would have to put on Stockx and wait for them to sell. Hoping to get around $300 , fingers crossed, I would also put some cash with the OVO's I want these shoes bad

considered it a loss and forgot about it. come back to the tab with "great news"...too late. smh

Hit on mobile website (LTE) while eating my sorrows away (lunch hour) from all the L's prior to this release. Also, waited 30 min.

i also hit , but on a size 10.5 not my size 11. I'll make em fit or just size swap. size 11 was sold out like in 30 seconds??!! also waited for about 30 mins on a desktop at work. FIrst I tried thru my phone but wasnt getting any luck, all error codes #4 (whatever that means), mobile app was trash and was spinning wheel of death for longer than the 30mins.

^^^TTS. They fit like the 3’s that just came out. The shoe looks small but it’s TTS. I got the same size in all the Jordan golf shoes...hope this helps

Been almost a full week since release, but I waited till I received both pairs before posting:
AJ3 Golf white cement
AJ3 Golf brown premium
Went up 1/2 to 11 from true to size on whites and stayed true to size on browns. Good exact width for both, full thumb length on whites and 1/2 thumb length on brown. Brown one lowkey underrated.

IMG_3149.JPG

If I played golf more than once a year these would be a must, congrats to all who scooped these up. They look really nice, the brown pair is growing on me too.

...Went up 1/2 to 11 from true to size on whites and stayed true to size on browns. Good exact width for both, full thumb length on whites and 1/2 thumb length on brown...

So which fits you better, the TTS or the half-size larger? Do you find the narrow toe box uncomfortable? Thanks!

I received my golf 3's yesterday and my BC3's. The toe box on the golf 3's is narrower than the BC3. The BC3 fit me well. For the golf 3's, I had to go find some thin socks so that my toes didn't feel so cramped.

So which fits you better, the TTS or the half-size larger? Do you find the narrow toe box uncomfortable? Thanks!

Just saw. Same reaction as the dude who just posted. Half up or some thin socks. Can tell will be prob after couple hours.

i also hit , but on a size 10.5 not my size 11. I'll make em fit or just size swap. size 11 was sold out like in 30 seconds??!! also waited for about 30 mins on a desktop at work. FIrst I tried thru my phone but wasnt getting any luck, all error codes #4 (whatever that means), mobile app was trash and was spinning wheel of death for longer than the 30mins.

I got an 11 thru a desktop. I had two desktops, my iPhone and iPad running. The one desktop carted after 34 minutes. The other 3 browsers had long since crapped out. I was surprised.

Back
Top Bottom