What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I went half size up on my BC4 2012 and the paint started chipping after a year, the paint held up pretty well for me.

I've worn my 2017 WC4s pretty heavily and there's no cracking/paint chipping what so ever.

On the other hand, my 2012 WC3s cracked/paint chipped just by looking at them.

My favorite shot, ep lil high

air-jordan-3-black-cement-2018-retro-release-date-7.jpg

I remember in hs 2001 what are those....
Black with grey with black scribble on the sides. Then I look at a girl rocking em and looked at the back. The Nike air on the back sold me, and was wondering at the time why did tb3 01s have an air Jordan symbol. Eventually copped 01 blk cement in 06 and still have em new in box :pimp:

The Goat...

He's G.O.A.T. Pac is The G.O.A.T. and Rakim is Super G.O.A.T.

dm6mk10dzfzubhesfxba.jpg

The black shirt and the hoodie but I might secure the sweatshirt with both Jordan and Mars

I've worn my 2017 WC4s pretty heavily and there's no cracking/paint chipping what so ever.

On the other hand, my 2012 WC3s cracked/paint chipped just by looking at them.

2016 not 2017 and I need to get my pair clean or a new pair because I wore them a lot.

Sometimes pics upload on here sometimes it's a wall of text, there's no way of knowing or deleting it before I hit send because it isn't there until it posts. Then I get to try to edit all that down with this autistic phone I have.

Been lurking through this thread for the past few days, haven't seen it yet so I figured I'd ask but do we have any idea on the availability of these yet? I know Jordan is cutting back production on alot of stuff this year except for maybe the holiday releases. I'm done jumping through hoops for stuff but I would really like to replace my 2011 pair. Same thing I did with my True Blue's 2 years back

Back
Top Bottom