Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
AAB6E6E0-DAF5-4C40-8280-A3450CF16A14.gif

Too soon in your .gif

Been lurking through this thread for the past few days, haven't seen it yet so I figured I'd ask but do we have any idea on the availability of these yet? I know Jordan is cutting back production on alot of stuff this year except for maybe the holiday releases. I'm done jumping through hoops for stuff but I would really like to replace my 2011 pair. Same thing I did with my True Blue's 2 years back
They'll be easy to get no worries. Big numbers. Production won't be cut back till mid year if then.

The pic is of the 2018 retro

Then I recalled a story how I saw the 01 blk cement retro for the 1st time in high school.

I was 14/15 yrs old in 2001. I've never had a blk cement III before 01

Last edited by a moderator:
Been lurking through this thread for the past few days, haven't seen it yet so I figured I'd ask but do we have any idea on the availability of these yet? I know Jordan is cutting back production on alot of stuff this year except for maybe the holiday releases. I'm done jumping through hoops for stuff but I would really like to replace my 2011 pair. Same thing I did with my True Blue's 2 years back
Production has already been cut. The True blue 3 had 600-650k pairs, this release will have 250-300k pairs.

I’ve mentioned that like 10 times over the past week. Many folks have ignored this fact. Believe what you want but don’t slack off during release week as you may regret it.

Even with 250-300K pairs, I feel certain that I will be able to triple up. I'm ready.

My favorite shot, ep lil high

air-jordan-3-black-cement-2018-retro-release-date-7.jpg

I remember in hs 2001 what are those....
Black with grey with black scribble on the sides. Then I look at a girl rocking em and looked at the back. The Nike air on the back sold me, and was wondering at the time why did tb3 01s have an air Jordan symbol. Eventually copped 01 blk cement in 06 and still have em new in box :pimp:
are they the 2001 or 2018 in that pic? They look good in this pic if they are 2018s

Last edited:
Even with 250-300K pairs, I feel certain that I will be able to triple up. I'm ready.

Every single release is hyped on the forums. These should be pretty easy to get just like any other Jordan the past 2 years or so. SNKRS app alone with probably have 50k pairs. Only runners sell out instantly

Yo "rain man" smh thought you were so smart you understand :lol:

The pic is of the 2018 retro

Then I recalled a story how I saw the 01 blk cement retro for the 1st time in high school.

So doing some calculus, that mean I was 14/15 yrs old in 2001. I've never had a blk cement III before 01
He said rainman because I tried to link that pic to a graveyard and it posted a mile of code instead. I edited it as quick as I could but now all the comedy on that last page makes sense to like 3 people who saw it.

Rainman like I'm sitting here memorizing and typing out code for every pic. Lol, **** still cracks me up

Production has already been cut. The True blue 3 had 600-650k pairs, this release will have 250-300k pairs.

I’ve mentioned that like 10 times over the past week. Many folks have ignored this fact. Believe what you want but don’t slack off during release week as you may regret it.
I must of not arrived at your posts yet I’m still in the 50s, thank you for the he information. Raffle it is

Production has not been cut....Nike/JB never said they would be making less...they are limiting retail partners.....which will limit availability.....

So basically today....there are 7-9 spots in your local mall that get Jays....

Tomorrow....there will be 2-3....max

So expect HOH (if they even still exist) and large tier accounts to be flooded....And expect your DTLR's and Jimmy Jazz's to be shafted....

These should be easy to get with a little work...but supply will be abundant....

Let's just be clear about this bro's, unless Nike/Jb goes back to having their shoes made in Taiwan and Indonesia sweatshops , well never get a true replicate of a "OG"
I can't believe that has that much to do with it, the people in the factories don't decide what quality of leather to use. That should only impact built quality like glue stain, factory defects, etc.

Production has not been cut....Nike/JB never said they would be making less...they are limiting retail partners.....which will limit availability.....

So basically today....there are 7-9 spots in your local mall that get Jays....

Tomorrow....there will be 2-3....max

So expect HOH (if they even still exist) and large tier accounts to be flooded....And expect your DTLR's and Jimmy Jazz's to be shafted....

These should be easy to get with a little work...but supply will be abundant....

I get what you are saying but Jimmy Jazz and DTLR are bad examples. They are huge for Jordan Brand and that's fact. Jimmy Jazz and DTLR have been 2 of the most profitable retailers in 2017 while the big chains took loses. Keep in mind DTLR isn't small anymore...they merged with RuVilla. Most folks don't know that though. So I would say mom and pops stores and maybe Dicks Sporting Good or even Hibbits will get shafted on some releases

I get what you are saying but Jimmy Jazz and DTLR are bad examples. They are huge for Jordan Brand and that's fact. Jimmy Jazz and DTLR have been 2 of the most profitable retailers in 2017 while the big chains took loses. Keep in mind DTLR isn't small anymore...they merged with RuVilla. Most folks don't know that though. So I would say mom and pops stores and maybe Dicks Sporting Good or even Hibbits will get shafted on some releases
In retail profitability is about controlling expenses and margins more then its about about product availability....

Jimmy Jazz and DTLR make WAY more margin on non foot wear related items then actual footwear....

Not sure where you are from so this may or may not be relevant....

Wawa makes extremely low margins on Gas....Gas is used to drive consumers into the stores which is where there profitability lies....

Retailers like Jimmy Jazz and DTLR make decent margins on wholesale price of Nike and JB but much of that is eroded based on how much garbage they have to pick up to maintain there accounts which ROTS on the shelves....and also the fact that they cant RTV items which only FTL Corp is allowed....

Soooo...since all these small Moms and Pops wanted the same buying power as FTL and the ability to RTV non sold product....Nike cut back its retailers and is building out its other channels via SNKRS and Amazon....hence controlling expenses since online comes with very little overhead.

Mall shops (including FTL) make more money off you buying socks then you buying Nikes.....and by that I mean margin.....if its cost .50 and you sell it for $10 thats better then it costing $54 and you sell it for $104.

In retail profitability is about controlling expenses and margins more then its about about product availability....

Jimmy Jazz and DTLR make WAY more margin on non foot wear related items then actual footwear....

Not sure where you are from so this may or may not be relevant....

Wawa makes extremely low margins on Gas....Gas is used to drive consumers into the stores which is where there profitability lies....

Retailers like Jimmy Jazz and DTLR make decent margins on wholesale price of Nike and JB but much of that is eroded based on how much garbage they have to pick up to maintain there accounts which ROTS on the shelves....and also the fact that they cant RTV items which only FTL Corp is allowed....

Soooo...since all these small Moms and Pops wanted the same buying power as FTL and the ability to RTV non sold product....Nike cut back its retailers and is building out its other channels via SNKRS and Amazon....hence controlling expenses since online comes with very little overhead.

Mall shops (including FTL) make more money off you buying socks then you buying Nikes.....and by that I mean margin.....if its cost .50 and you sell it for $10 thats better then it costing $54 and you sell it for $104.

I understand the industry and profit margins. My first IT job out of college years ago was for a major retailer. Nowadays I follow NPR a lot as well. All I'm saying Jimmy Jazz and Villa/DTLR isn't going anywhere. Their stores are staples for Nike. As matter of fact Villa/DTLR gets almost everything including some limited QS releases. They will still get their shipments.

Now personally I do hope Nike limits Jimmy Jazz lmao. I hate the stores and that website LMAO

Damn, that video only reaffirms how much of a must these are. No matter how many times these or the white cements release in their true form I will always grab a pair

Back
Top Bottom