What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
they're going to hit them with MJ dunking from the FT line tho. How corny can they get.
20180117_102409.jpg

I did buy the shirt though
:nerd:

This is the second special edition white cement 3 drop in less than 10 years. I’m usually not apart of the, “jordan Brand is running out of ideas” camp, but really? Also weird considering the alternate white cements(Katrina) pair coming soon. Maybe they want to drive gr 3 sales

Last edited:
As opposed to the clear sole that I have been since the sample pics released years ago...

I’m slightly intrigued :nerd: if nothing else they will resell for a sexy penny

HATE the clear soles. I'll stick with my Infrared 23s; the added black hits make them less boring. I still think that if the Infrared 3 were another OG colorway they'd be more popular than the WC as they just look better ;-). Also, would rather wear my GOATS...WC4s, and wait it out for the BC4s, and hopefully get a pair of these BC3s. Not paying resell though.

So this probably means itll be years before they rerelease without the dumb sole. Nice jb.

Im not as big on the 88s as some I prefer TB any day. Still would definitely like a pair instead of this weird icy sole version or money 3's.

they're going to hit them with MJ dunking from the FT line tho. How corny can they get.

Blame the little children that said "Jordans are dead", "Jordan Brand is running out of ideas" "Jordans are sitting", and other relatable phrases they love to use.

I’d still be down for WC at retail, but release will most likely be a joke. All the usual impossible avenues.. SNKRS draw, FTA Chi/NY, boutiques, etc. JB is gonna make even more folks mad with this ultra limited crap.

I was asking yall weeks ago in the Katrina thread what yall thought about the other 3 releasing next month...

If its just a clear soled WC3 - I'm actually glad cause a regular (og) BC & WC3 release close together like that is too much for me. :lol:

though i do prefer the WC over the BC

HATE the clear soles. I'll stick with my Infrared 23s; the added black hits make them less boring. I still think that if the Infrared 3 were another OG colorway they'd be more popular than the WC as they just look better ;-). Also, would rather wear my GOATS...WC4s, and wait it out for the BC4s, and hopefully get a pair of these BC3s. Not paying resell though.
I love my infrareds

especially after i changed the laces to black

2018 3s so far
Black Cement
White Cement with clear soles
White Cement with fire red on midsole
All White pair
Alternate Tinker Fire Red.

Can’t help but feel like this “year of the 3s” is kindve weak

It’s early in the year still. JB might surprise us still.

Back
Top Bottom