• 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
View attachment 2043022
They will actually go up. And it's hard to find un-yellowed DS pairs as is

No yellowing on mine...this shot from November, the day my son was born:

IMG_0255.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing about that shape or toe box screams “came correct” to me lol. Leather does look nice tho.
:lol: You got that right. Same jacked-up everything as usual with modern IIIs, now with additionally stupid clear outsoles. I for one know I've been waiting years for them to release this exact shoe :stoneface:

With info saying that one shoe is gonna have some graphic on the sole commemorating the free throw line dunk, I wonder if it's going to be a full blown image. I think it would be dope if there was a paint line, or free throw line, going across the bottom of the left shoe, which is the foot that was on the line and the one he jumped off of.

With info saying that one shoe is gonna have some graphic on the sole commemorating the free throw line dunk, I wonder if it's going to be a full blown image. I think it would be dope if there was a paint line, or free throw line, going across the bottom of the left shoe, which is the foot that was on the line and the one he jumped off of.

I think that's what it's going to be, someone said it a couple of pages back. I actually want to secure a pair but I don't know how to secure limited releases being from South Carolina. If they release on the same day as these then I won't worry about them. I hope they will release the original colorway sometime soon.

Anyone know what the numbers were for the 2015 WC4s? Those didn't last the day, but with some effort could be had.

Anyone know what the numbers were for the 2016 WC4s? Those didn't last the day, but with some effort could be had.

Not sure but there were restocks and also if they is about 250,000-300,000 pairs it's basically a regular General Release. Since the past Nike Air 3s was a Black Friday release we can't really compare the two. I believe we will all be fine.

Not sure but there were restocks and also if they is about 250,000-300,000 pairs it's basically a regular General Release. Since the past Nike Air 3s was a Black Friday release we can't really compare the two. I believe we will all be fine.

**** I hope so 2 pairs minimum these are one my grails if not almost on everybody’s grails list, I’ve been holding back on buying a pair and now I see my patience paid off

Just saw this on my feed. Just putting it here since there isn't a WC3 thread yet...
IMG_6425.jpg

I hope I can snag a pair of the WC joints. It’s crap how JB only releases some limited stuff in certain cities. I’ve already had trouble containing myself waiting for BC3s. Ended up ordering one from fineline, supposedly ships 2+ wks before release. Not really what I wanted to pay, but I just sold an extra pair of B/W 1s.. so that pretty much paid for em. Will grab another pair(s) on RD. Way too much dropping in Feb..

Back
Top Bottom