What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Kindve glad the thread has had some distractions from elephant print complaining. I know the turn will soon come when more official pics surface

M marztharealist
The next pair of 4s will look just like this
4AE907C2-B8D2-49AD-9A1B-85257123D647.jpeg

Aquamanjay_ Aquamanjay_

|l
Sadly, I know this... Also, every time I think about it, my reaction is this...

VoJbV.gif

:smh:

Last edited:
Charcoal 7’s are in desperate need of a remaster. They’ve never been retro’d properly at all ‘02’s with the suede and basket ball laces, ‘09 DMP with the horrible attempt of recreating the two toned panel from the durabuck, and of course the ‘12 with just everything wrong about them.
I had the 02 they were $135 what a time.

Great now ovo 8s dropping on 16th too. Way too much going on in feb. No biggie cause bc3s probably the only ones i can obtain and maybe gold toes 1s. I'd be satifed with that lol

Great now ovo 8s dropping on 16th too. Way too much going on in feb. No biggie cause bc3s probably the only ones i can obtain and maybe gold toes 1s. I'd be satifed with that lol

It’s wack they have so many other good releases at the same time. I’d be down for WC, BC, OVO, “bred toe,” and gold toe. Also after the white hu.. but like you say, half of it will be impossible to get anyway. So, I’ll just keep my optimism for BC and at least one of the 1s. I even like those b/w 9s but I’m sure those will sit w/ so many other drops.

M marztharealist
The next pair of 4s will look just like this
4AE907C2-B8D2-49AD-9A1B-85257123D647.jpeg

I think these look awesome; would love for the next retro to look like these. Are these the '99s? This was the first Jordan that really got me hooked in '89. I was so disappointed that my size was sold out back then and I got the WC4s. Those were awesome too, but I always wanted the black cement, so I need these when they retro! I've noted this in other threads, but I wanted the black so badly that I died my WCs black; completely ruined them!

Agreed though, the FR4 are likely to retro first, however, BCs will retro b4 the 6s as those just released in '14. Personally, the NA on the black 6s just doesn't make such a big difference (black on black), so I'll pass on those. I know people hate on the '14s, but I like mine (and coming from someone who owned the OG in '91, so I know what it's supposed to be). Only way I would cop would be if I could easily sell my '14s, which isn't likely. Looking forward to this BC3 release; can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom