What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Hopefully I can score on multiple platforms. One pair SNKRS, one pair from each foot site. Ima need 4. 3 for me and one for my girl

When these come out... **** man. I've got the hat to match too. Let's go, I'm ready.
smokin.gif

When i think of Jordan i think of these banned 1's, WC 4, infrared 6's, and Space Jam 11's. I'm in for these for sure.

Bc3 is without a doubt Gods gift to sneakerheads man.
Excited to finally cop a pair. Gonna grab a pair at all costs.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comra.... whoops. Started to get carried away.

If they don't change the elephant print from that garbage from last year I will be mad. The elephant print like 2001 but also it needs to color match the ankle collar.

Last edited:
I know, all my Jordan's are pretty much worthless now since the adidas hype came lol

Very real post here. So much truth to this.

If they don't change the elephant print from that garbage from last year I will be mad. The elephant print like 2001 but also it needs to color match the ankle collar.

Am I only one who cares about the molds being better? Seems like the molds have been trash since 2001. Hell, even the 1994 molds were way better. I have some cements from 2001, 2003 and 2011. Molds kept getting worse each time :smh:

Last edited:
This is probably my favorite 3. I have the cdp's, ds 2001's, and a few pairs I bought of the 2011 drop. When it comes back out I'm gonna re-up once again.

I'm way too excited for these.  Feb 2018 is so far out.  I think if Nike sent me a reservation for them at $250 right now, I would probably take it.

Very real post here. So much truth to this.
Am I only one who cares about the molds being better? Seems like the molds have been trash since 2001. Hell, even the 1994 molds were way better. I have some cements from 2001, 2003 and 2011. Molds kept getting worse each time :smh:
Mold has for sure gotten worse. I remember picking up my 2011 cements in 2011 and being mad the mold wasn't the same as the 2006-8 3s, then I saw my true blues recently and lost hope.

I know they do it on purpose, they have stencils they make however they want.
View media item 2422440

I'll be getting a pair for the collection. If I hear they are comfortable I'll double up to wear. The Federer/Jordan collab from a few years ago has kept me happy. They we're very well made and comfortable as well as aesthetically pleasing.

IMO the mid-2000 retros definitely had a better shape and better leather. The midsoles on my BC 3s cracked so bad that I had to restore them but I'm still satisfied with the quality overall.

Back
Top Bottom