What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I was on my phone when the notice came through. I closed that app and brought up SNKRS as fast as I could. :pimp:

The question is, do I sell my SNKRS pair on GOAT / Stock X for that quick $100 come up and just cop personal pair on Feb 17th. Can't see these selling out instantly. Maybe by the afternoon online will be sold out. I'd be very surprised if there were full size runs online heading into the following week

33C26BCB-BA53-4962-A954-F0FD46024337.gif

@Naruto @Iceman92 good lookin out my Gs much appreciated I'm certainly gonna go with the 9.5 now! Y'all really blessed me foreal because I'm gonna be in Mexico on the 17th when these drop so I would have absolutely no chance to try em on in store before copping, may the universe please bless me with the opportunity to cop online!

So nike just did a small drop on the SNKRS app but the main release is on the 17th? Sorry Im a little out of the loop these days.

Going to stick with my 01’s until they fall apart but the Nike pics do look good. Hope everybody’s end up like that.

So nike just did a small drop on the SNKRS app but the main release is on the 17th? Sorry Im a little out of the loop these days.

Yeah they dropped on SNKRS last night when the Jordan Brand All Star Jerseys were being debuted...Once they sold through the release info changed to the 17th for the regular drop...

The question is, do I sell my SNKRS pair on GOAT / Stock X for that quick $100 come up and just cop personal pair on Feb 17th. Can't see these selling out instantly. Maybe by the afternoon online will be sold out. I'd be very surprised if there were full size runs online heading into the following week

Or you can get some online e-clout and sell your pair for retail + shipping to one of these lovely loyal members on this forum

No worries. You’ll definitely eat on the 17th. Just a delayed meal that’s all lol.

You Mississippi delta folks may get your pairs Saturday if NDC ships today. Post some pics when they arrive.

Hopefully mine will be here Monday or Tuesday.

The toe cap print section varies. You can find Cyber Monday’s with high and low, just as you could other colorways.

Fact look at photos. You’re not telling me JB quality is trash, yet every shoe is produced exactly w the same exact metrics and proportion are you? They vary.

Gotta catch myself. NT got me going back in forth about a shoe like it’s ‘14 again.

...back behind the curtains i go.

I think what annoys me most.. besides seeing my size and trying to check out only to get oos, is seeing all these early pairs being flipped. I wanted a pair for my own personal use, but as usual, bots and resellers eat.
Quit whining. If they didn’t drop early you would have been waiting anyway. Just act like it never happened. Sheesh.

Im definitely flipping this SNKRS pair to make my personal pair next month cheaper. Next month's release will still sell out quick though. It will be not last into the afternoon.

i remember grabbing at least 5 pairs when nba.com dropped these earlier than the release date the last time around. Hooked a bunch of people up on NT with the early heads up.

Down hill ever since! Might have been the first time i was early to the game.

Back
Top Bottom