What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
super bitter i missed the early drop. Wasn't even a early access thing...straight up available...bitter.

Hoping to land a pair in Feb. I still have my old 2011s in good shape...but something about the nike air on the back...i need

Still holding out hope that the leather is butter. I know the 2011 leather is better but I hope these are true blue 3 bad.

What if this is a mini version of the AM1 anniversary drop and the early pairs are cut way better and then the GR happens and it's the lazy cut?

People should be getting these on Monday, right? Or possibly tomorrow? I can't wait to see all of these early pairs.

Wow can't believe I missed the early release yesterday! :smh: O well Feb 17th please hurry the F up!!! I need 3 pairs

would have been cool if nike used premium leather on these like the ones they use on the "premium" 4's and 5's that they release every year, dont care if i have to pay $300-$350 you have to go all out on these.

Why wait for the 17th when Salvation has these on sale for $16. ..

E73A0EFE-E441-48E8-AE0A-3C4CB565C53A.jpeg

:lol:

What if this is a mini version of the AM1 anniversary drop and the early pairs are cut way better and then the GR happens and it's the lazy cut?

People should be getting these on Monday, right? Or possibly tomorrow? I can't wait to see all of these early pairs.
This is exactly what will happen to drive up hype. Best pairs for early video reviews and pic posting on social media platforms. Glad I was able to cop early to get one of the better QC pairs.

my estimated arrival isn't until the 31st. But I just have an order confirmation to this point so that could be quicker if it comes from Memphis (I'm in NC)

Interesting....Got my email confirmation, and SNKRS shows the order history, however, instead of "purchased" it shows "notify". It's like the drop never happened. Maybe I'll also get a reservation. Then I can keep the better pair if one looks fugazi.....

This is exactly what will happen to drive up hype. Best pairs for early video reviews and pic posting on social media platforms. Glad I was able to cop early to get one of the better QC pairs.

I’m laughing because some of you actually think that

They’re coming from same stock and warehouse

They aren’t giving people “better” pairs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom