What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
My pair was shipped Friday night and still says billing info received smh hope I’m not the only one

Mine arrived today. A bit underwhelmed in person. Midsole paint is not great but they are comfortable to wear. Leather better than tb3 but not as good as 88s IMO.
20180129_152855.jpg

These look quite good to me. I thought the '88 WC leather wasn't just OK? Like similar to the FR3 and Infrared 23; i.e. kind of plasticy? Anyway, after all of the anticipation for these, I'm not surprised they're underwhelming. What shoe have you been so psyched up for, and when you got it, you were so impressed and still excited? I've always found that it's always somewhat underwhelming in hand, esp for those of us with so many shoes that spend most of their existence in boxes...heh.

Don’t sleep.

GR is number of accounts that get them (store fronts)...numbers and GR has always been misconstrued.

They will be available but it’s a BC3 and resellers, collectors, and every normal, non-enthusiast will be going after these.
Just secure a pair from SNKRS, keep it DS, since return date is 1 year unworn.

1 year down the road, hunt for cheaper deal. Once found, SNKRS pair will be return.

I've had DS shoes from Nike.com up to 2 years and over. Was still able to return them and get a full refund. Nike.com return policy is the best
Thanks for the info

Should I do that during TB3 release, I should have gotten $140 instead of $170 TB3s.

TB3 were 750k pairs
BC3 rumored to be 250k pairs.

Might be able to get discount, City Blue/Notre shop/RuVilla (usually gone in seconds) but once discount rolls out will be gone in seconds.

Non- enthusiasts will be backed off by the $200 plus tax price tag.

Last edited:
Them WC’s with the clear bottoms making me want a pair of 88’s :ohwell:

i have a pair of 88's i need new laces co worker spilled coffee on my og laces smh... to lazy to get some. with that said the icy sole will be limited so when i strike out i wont feel bad and go buy laces :rofl:

I WAsnt a dann of the leathe rom my 88 WC joints.

wut?

63C7FAD4-64C4-4B71-9EB5-C05F549E7F05.jpeg

Made this a couple of years ago on New Era’s custom site. It was my first design, wasn’t perfect. I had other ideas but never got around to making more. They need to bring that site back. They had this elephant print as well as a Bred print too.

Mets :pimp:

Living in NYC the Mets dont get as enough love as Yankees when it comes to custom designs

Which is understandable, my team sucks

Back
Top Bottom