What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Oh man....diff EP on the toes would drive me nuts; I'm so OCD with that...

Yeah we know Mr. Speckle density guy :lol:

Jk

I’m going to need to see another power point presentation of the EP ratio density when you get your pair in :lol:

2122A775-ECB7-47E6-8411-4D85EEB207F5.jpeg
SNKRS pair came in

TTS fits right for me, but I can see some people going up 1/2 a size for a little room

Leather is good (don’t have the latest TB3s to compare to)

Strong glue smell. EP on left is thicker. A few glue stains a couple of black paint spots in white on the midsole

Overall, very satisfied. If I didn’t have to go back to work, these would go straight to feet

What Sz is that? If don't mind answering

Sounds like Morgan Freeman describing what the Batsuit is made out of to Christian Bale in Batman Begins.

How do you find out exactly what the hell the shoe is made out of? I’m limited to describing it two ways: good leather and crappy leather lol
Yeah we had discussion before on Jordan retro leathers. Exclude nubuck & suedes.

Worst leather = TB3, plastic, not even leather. Same as Charlotte 10s

Middle grade = lower grade grain leather with heavy plastic coat, Nike called it “performance leather”

Best leather = lamb hide, Dunk from Above 5s, Shattered backboard 1s. Pure money 4s used partial, except on collar.

One has been worn a ton and one is straight out of the box. They feel the same in hand to me, you can come to your own conclusion was just taking a pic of both side by side like I said I would

Alright. I'll compare my 2001s & cdps to this.
Don't got the 2011s

DA103ADB-7B0D-445F-94E1-15A7BC75EB35.jpeg
406E7D43-B71D-4A9A-86B0-1C81976310E1.jpeg
406E7D43-B71D-4A9A-86B0-1C81976310E1.jpeg
My pair arrived today! Tongue is a lighter color red but they are very similar to 2011

OG color is fire red which was used for the 2018 retro. They used varsity red on the last release which is one of many reasons I skipped. Back then they messed up every Black based OG release 3,4,5,6. Color, shape, and material. The 6s where the most solid.

2122A775-ECB7-47E6-8411-4D85EEB207F5.jpeg
SNKRS pair came in

TTS fits right for me, but I can see some people going up 1/2 a size for a little room

Leather is good (don’t have the latest TB3s to compare to)

Strong glue smell. EP on left is thicker. A few glue stains a couple of black paint spots in white on the midsole

Overall, very satisfied. If I didn’t have to go back to work, these would go straight to feet
It's not shiny I'm person, the leather? I just hope it's not the 2011 with just Nike air slapped on the back

Back
Top Bottom