What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
The one pair from SNKRS is enough for me. No need to double up, triple up. I'll beat this pair up and by the time these retro again, i'll just get a fresh new pair. Most people here have too many shoes in their collection anyway to let 2-3 pairs of BC3's just sit on ice

The only sneaker I ever doubled up on were the Concords and I ended up selling the other pair. I'm not hard on my sneakers so no need to double up on anything really.

EC555913-486E-4D70-9540-CB0A95AC22F9.jpeg
17AA3401-997C-42AB-A744-9FD7D6642600.jpeg
8046C9B6-3DC5-4AE5-834F-D03239A5324E.jpeg

For one of my top 3 pairs of all time, I’m definitely doubling up on the 17th :nthat:

Happy with my pair, glad to finally own these.
Funny to me because, IMO, the leather is the same as the TB3.
But people will say these are better quality, just because :lol:
Anyway, hope everyone eats on release day. :nthat:

If this is true then I'm wondering if people actually wore them. I can understand craftmanship issues on them but after wearing them for a while the leather will soften up.

A1A081FF-3BE5-463F-BD86-AC1F48E0DAD9.jpeg

Pair just landed.
2018 is much better to me. More vibrant red, more padding, chunky EP, and no glossy midsoles. Leather quality is a little better than 2011 but nothing crazy. Very happy with my pair.
Wow that might be the thickest EP cut I’ve ever seen :wow:

I guess if you prefer the thicker cut then you lucked out. Personally I would be looking for a new pair on release day.

I can see from the recent pictures that some people got some nice pairs but I’ve seen a lot of the same inconsistencies and flaws that the tb3s had, unfortunately.

EC555913-486E-4D70-9540-CB0A95AC22F9.jpeg
17AA3401-997C-42AB-A744-9FD7D6642600.jpeg
8046C9B6-3DC5-4AE5-834F-D03239A5324E.jpeg

For one of my top 3 pairs of all time, I’m definitely doubling up on the 17th :nthat:

I assume those on the left are '94s? Nike definitely went a little OD on the perforations this year, but overall it's a very respectable retro in my opinion. Similar to the '16 WC4 execution. Leather isn't pinnacle/BIN quality, but leagues better than the other 3s I have. Amazing how quality differs so drastically across shoes and releases; would love to hear how those boardroom mtgs about materials decisitions go down!

It’s always been a piece of mind thing with me, I feel like I can wear them normal and know I have backup in case they get too beat up. It’s usually never the case though, and I rarely break out the other pair, but I guess I can always at least get retail back for them.

I assume those on the left are '94s? Nike definitely went a little OD on the perforations this year, but overall it's a very respectable retro in my opinion. Similar to the '16 WC4 execution. Leather isn't pinnacle/BIN quality, but leagues better than the other 3s I have. Amazing how quality differs so drastically across shoes and releases; would love to hear how those boardroom mtgs about materials decisitions go down!

2001s

Ah...I lost track of what year NA was replaced with the jumpman.

I really like these (and a few years ago I wasn't even into 3s....only 4, 5, 6...I know...blasphemy, right!). Tempted to double up, but know that's a waste (at least for me). I had two WC4s and returned one, and those are one of my grails. I get more stressed knowing unworn shoes are rotting in the closet and becoming unwearable, than the stress of beating the ones I'm wearing. Absolutely worst case is they can be had on the resell market, and likely pretty close to retail (only marked up for seller fees they're trying to cover). Anyway, my two cents...to each their own. I can see how it would be extremely tempting for long time 3 or BC3 fans to double up though!

the elephant print is definitely a hit or miss.. my pair is no where near cut as high as some of the pair ive seen on here..

The only sneaker I ever doubled up on were the Concords and I ended up selling the other pair. I'm not hard on my sneakers so no need to double up on anything really.

I have an issue, I’m not exactly sure why I find the need to double up... it’s really weird and it’s damn near hoarding the way I do it with every purchase

I’m a moron TBH

Y’all think nike rep will allow me to apply my 20% off after if I somehow manage to purchase? :nerd:

I have an issue, I’m not exactly sure why I find the need to double up... it’s really weird and it’s damn near hoarding the way I do it with every purchase

I’m a moron TBH

Heh...you know what they say about the first step, so you're well on your way to recovery!

Back
Top Bottom