What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I hear you on that and I would pretty much agree. But more I see these, in 2018, it comes down to the elephant print honestly. That’s a dated look and let’s be honest it’s animal print.

I hear what you're saying, but 3's are timeless to me. Animal print kind of had a resurgence last year with drops from KITH and other brands. When it comes to just shoes, I think animal print is fine.

i went to a new store today they had pairs but they had a glue type of smell but not very strong more like a fresh shoe smell

if you been doing this long enough you will notice that on a deadstock pair of jordans from either glue or shoe materials

CC0891DD-AA90-48AD-A3D4-5E6D4F0F34C6.gif

Happy with my pair, glad to finally own these.
Funny to me because, IMO, the leather is the same as the TB3.
But people will say these are better quality, just because :lol:
Anyway, hope everyone eats on release day. :nthat:
kinda figure it would be the same

nike not stupid they drop the price 20 bucks and people expect better leather? nah but i understand the getting hyped and seeing more than whats there

I have an issue, I’m not exactly sure why I find the need to double up... it’s really weird and it’s damn near hoarding the way I do it with every purchase

I’m a moron TBH
one of these days your gonna get tired of feeling like a moron. trust me thats how i felt and i stopped. its gonna take a while though because its a hard addiction to kick

IMG_3622.JPG
Wore these to the gym for a couple hours to see how they feel. Surprised no one is talking about the comfort of the insoles in these.
nike been putting ortho insoles in retros and their regular shoes for a minute now. it helps but only if the midsole is forgiving

with the price they charge they should be putting that cushlon midsole layer in them

Back
Top Bottom