• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
F71779B2-4C94-45BD-A1CC-15337BFB04D1.jpeg

Ordered the dunk tee from Footlocker using a rewards coupon essentially making it half off. Got the package today and they sent me 2... only charged for one. Ended up getting 2 for 20 bucks...
Is anything on the shirt embroidered ? Like the Nike logo for instance. It's hard to tell online. Or is the whole shirt screen printed? Thanks

Ordered the dunk tee from Footlocker using a rewards coupon essentially making it half off. Got the package today and they sent me 2... only charged for one. Ended up getting 2 for 20 bucks...

Well damn.. I was gonna order one with a reward coupon and return my Nike order to save $, but now they have the exclusion on em online. :angry:

local spot let me reserve 2 pairs, one 11.5 and one 12, and i can pick them up the day before release.
so whatever fits best gets the double up, but gonna keep both for summer socks and winter socks ^^

Is anything on the shirt embroidered ? Like the Nike logo for instance. It's hard to tell online. Or is the whole shirt screen printed? Thanks

Yeah all screen printed like rclark said...

Well damn.. I was gonna order one with a reward coupon and return my Nike order to save $, but now they have the exclusion on em online. :angry:

Wow didn't realize the added a restriction...wonder when they added it...

Not necessarily. When I visited HK last dec, they still got those win like 82, 96, bred 13s etc on the shelves.
And all those are not the BLK cement 3s w NA on the back though. An OG colorway that hasn't been reproduced in 17 years.

F71779B2-4C94-45BD-A1CC-15337BFB04D1.jpeg

If it's a XL then bless someone in this thread lol

If your feet are wide I would suggest going a half size up on these if you can. After a mall trip my pinky toes are feeling it!

Back
Top Bottom