What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
As far as any more replys you can miss me with it cause after this I think I'm done with this site as it's like talking to people who don't wanna hash it up bout kicks instead wanna act some type of way. Ok I don't live in large city therefore I found an honest plug where as soon as he heard about kicks dropping allows you to preorder and save $ alot of times as it's so far in advance. When they hit reg retail mine arrive at the door simple as that no early ish no fake ish no special insider factory is...... Hope this is simple enough? Now I'm out & 4 good I'm a grown *** man who loves kicks not flexing on Nike talk ✌ 4 good! Again if you didn't get any of that fam miss me with it......
I wasn't referring to the local reseller. My comment was about websites offering multiple size runs for no mark up.. don't @ me

5BAE057F-C854-4CAB-8E1E-EE67582A6E42.jpeg
What do you guys think of my collection so far?
I’d say your a 3 and 4 fan

What do u mean bro?

I want to take all mine out of the box like you have it but I don't want them to get dusty or negatively exposed to too much light, it can speed up things like a clear sole yellowing.

Tempted to go in on 20 of the Container Drop Door Stackable shoe boxes. Those look super convenient and would allow me to have all my kicks visible opposed to in their original boxes.

nice.
your gettin reps from me for 2 reasons.
1. go Orange
2. you have powder blue 3s. i love that shoe. i think it was, and is, heavily slept on.
nice collection man.
Thanks! I know it’s pretty modest compared to a lot of people but man does it bring back memories! I keep telling my wife that it could be worse - it’s not like I’m buying cars or something lol

Any info on how these fit? I'd hate to have these choke my feet out at my regular size but don't want to be swimming either...

**Sorry if this is repetitive. I haven't been on in a while..

Thanks! I know it’s pretty modest compared to a lot of people but man does it bring back memories! I keep telling my wife that it could be worse - it’s not like I’m buying cars or something lol
I don't have a ton either. I'm only at like 60+. most all are Jordan's. I'm pretty selective as to what i get. mainly og retros. and, if i could afford the cars, I'd fill my yard with Ferrari and you could have my kix lol.

just playin. they'd b my driving shoes

I don't like it. I don't see any 5s. :rofl:

Dont they get dusty without boxes?
A little but I wear them so dust doesn’t stay on for long! The year 5s came out I got cut from varsity basketball so I kinda hate them lol

4s is where my love ended:nthat:

A little but I wear them so dust doesn’t stay on for long! The year 5s came out I got cut from varsity basketball so I kinda hate them lol

4s is where my love ended:nthat:

lol good point and nice to see you only copped the ones you love. Nice collection for sure.

Back
Top Bottom