What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Maybe double up and alternate between what pairs to wear?

Even if they crumble, you have the uppers at least.

EC7BDFFE-B317-42BC-8CCD-C4BE8CC54362.jpeg
Maybe double up and alternate between what pairs to wear?

Even if they crumble, you have the uppers at least.

I prefer to double up, it also helps two of my closest friends wear the same size so a good chunk of the time a trade or oop is involved a year or two down the road after I realize I haven’t even worn the first pair.

NikeTalk to a shoe guy is like a cheap local bar that never closes or quits serving to a drunk. Cheers!

1D5BEF5F-F1E4-4536-825C-997B5A05CD46.jpeg
DE67F21B-BD3C-4784-8D15-2B67A91CD865.jpeg

You know what that stack is? That’s my pile of unwearable shoes that I let sit on shelves and crumble and it gets bigger every year. Yeah they were nice to pull out every so often and look at but I wish now I had worn them in the ground and enjoyed them. Free advice, don’t waste money on doubles, don’t buy everything that releases just what you actually like, and wear and enjoy what you do buy. In the end they’re just shoes. Makes me sick to look at those 4’s and 5’s and know I didn’t get to really enjoy them.
It’s not a compete L tho because people still covet the shoes you have in the photo. You could easily recoupe your money or even have them restored and be able to enjoy them yourself.

Do the heels of these feel like concrete? Lol just threw on my WC3 from ‘11 and geez guess I’m banking on that insole upgrade

1D5BEF5F-F1E4-4536-825C-997B5A05CD46.jpeg
DE67F21B-BD3C-4784-8D15-2B67A91CD865.jpeg

You know what that stack is? That’s my pile of unwearable shoes that I let sit on shelves and crumble and it gets bigger every year. Yeah they were nice to pull out every so often and look at but I wish now I had worn them in the ground and enjoyed them. Free advice, don’t waste money on doubles, don’t buy everything that releases just what you actually like, and wear and enjoy what you do buy. In the end they’re just shoes. Makes me sick to look at those 4’s and 5’s and know I didn’t get to really enjoy them.
got damn! so much truth in this post

It’s not a compete L tho because people still covet the shoes you have in the photo. You could easily recoupe your money or even have them restored and be able to enjoy them yourself.
i think i asked this before but do people really buy crumbled yellow soled shoes? i got a pair of white fire red 2001 v retros that the netting is piss yellow and the midsole is cracking from the back. damn shame foolish me thinking i could wear um a few years back :lol:

took my shox tl3 grey yellow to the gym and treadmill had little pieces of the yellow shox everywhere lol

i think i asked this before but do people really buy crumbled yellow soled shoes? i got a pair of white fire red 2001 v retros that the netting is piss yellow and the midsole is cracking from the back. damn shame foolish me thinking i could wear um a few years back :lol:

took my shox tl3 grey yellow to the gym and treadmill had little pieces of the yellow shox everywhere lol
Yea but the price varies.
At the min, people will pay retail (like $115 for 4) so you could recoup your money instead of just letting them sit there.

3D printers have helped people make heel tabs and the gift of hybrid jordans has given people donors for midsoles.

Here is my fav restorer: https://www.instagram.com/mjow1999

Ok, so the quarter zip was delivered about 30 minutes ago.

Guys, if you were into the apparel back in 1988 this is the exact replica. I’m so excited. The material is a very soft, thick cotton polyester blend and the elephant print is a nylon feel. The fit is definitely tts but is slightly loose in the arms kinda 80s style if you were around back then. I ordered both from oneness and they came in Nike packaging which was nice.

Fits just like it looks in the 1988 catalog showing Jordan wearing the white one.

I’m a picky dude but this is an A+

I’m not going to get the jacket but I’m assuming it is an exact replica of the one in 1988

I’m just as excited about this as the shoes!

Back
Top Bottom