What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I guess it's time to "dust off" the ol' Foot Locker and Champ apps.........haven't used them since I bought my 2017 Royals.

I'm all in for these babies starting next weekend (when all the early raffles and early starts begin)

119aefdb31a7ecaf6be5d5f09f7cdb35.jpg

Has anyone taken the insole out? One of mine was glued down incorrectly. I can see the stitching on one side, and the other side rides up too high, such that it feels quite diff than the other shoe (like one has arch support and one doesn't). It's really freak'n glued down though, so I'm wondering if I lift it out, will it re-adhere, or slide around once put back in? I'd prefer not to have to mess around with re-gluing it. Thanks!

Has anyone taken the insole out? One of mine was glued down incorrectly. I can see the stitching on one side, and the other side rides up too high, such that it feels quite diff than the other shoe (like one has arch support and one doesn't). It's really freak'n glued down though, so I'm wondering if I lift it out, will it re-adhere, or slide around once put back in? I'd prefer not to have to mess around with re-gluing it. Thanks!
You thinking too hard

I rocked the pullover, jeans and infra red 3s tonight to dinner with my wife. Good times :nthat:

Infrared 3s are so dope. They were my first pair of 3s ever and I remember how hyped I was to finally get a pair.

You thinking too hard
Hey hey hey, this IS Nike we’re talking about. Their QC isn’t always on point. It’s entirely possible he got a crappy pair with the insole shifted over.

Infrared 3s are so dope. They were my first pair of 3s ever and I remember how hyped I was to finally get a pair.

Hey hey hey, this IS Nike we’re talking about. Their QC isn’t always on point. It’s entirely possible he got a crappy pair with the insole shifted over.
You thinking too hard too then

Y’all ever heard of people replacing their insoles with more comfy ones that had to glue them down too?

I would imagine once you remove and reposition the insole it shouldn’t really shift around. I think the problem is removing it without any tearing. That sucks your pair came like that, it sounds like something you’ll always feel underfoot. My pair of Oreo 4s came with a left shoe that always feels like there’s something wedged under the midfoot and it drives me crazy.

Rocking 2011’s out to a lounge tonight. Getting the last few wears in before they go in a box and are relegated to comparisons and comments about how a jumpman on a heel of 3’s, 4’s, 5’s and 6’s ruins the model.
I don't think the Jumpman ruins any of those shoes.

Well, NOW we have.
Thank God we’re expressing our concerns in a forum full of helpful and understanding fellow sneaker enthusiasts and not sassy douche bags.
These forums are filled with cocky, smart backs that feel better about themselves by making others feel dumb/wrong when they have questions and comments. That's why so many come and go. Understanding and helping newbies is a lost art. They are supposed to know everything right away or their getting flamed. Because everyone here knows to research for hours before asking a question. Even though that's what were here for. To help.

This whole thread is hilarious. Anyway on release date I'm just going to stay up and try to cart manually. If it doesn't work out for me then it's whatever. No additional effort.

Those 3rd party replacement insoles are likely designed to stay in position. These are pretty freak'n glued down. I think the comment re. being more likely to tear them is a good one. When I start to lift it, it doesn't feel promising. Anyway, thanks to those enthusiasts who responded with helpful thoughts or comments; it's much appreciated.

On another note, someone mentioned that they thought the quality is better than the Oreo 4s. I'm sure quality varied on that release, but compared to mine, these are at least one level above those. While my Oreos look awesome, and get a lot of wear (I prefer 4s after all ;-), they're certainly not soft to the touch like these. I'm quite pleased with these overall in terms of materials. Not BIN/Pinnacle quality, but more than acceptable.

These forums are filled with cocky, smart backs that feel better about themselves by making others feel dumb/wrong when they have questions and comments. That's why so many come and go. Understanding and helping newbies is a lost art. They are supposed to know everything right away or their getting flamed. Because everyone here knows to research for hours before asking a question. Even though that's what were here for. To help.

This man gets it.

didnt know using google takes hours.

maybe ask jeeves instead?

Back
Top Bottom