What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
The topic has passed already, but I was always under the impression that shoes being out on shelves and exposed to air made them yellow quicker. That's why I keep all of mine in the boxes and inside a dark closet. And I always remove the paper that comes inside.

The topic has passed already, but I was always under the impression that shoes being out on shelves and exposed to air made them yellow quicker. That's why I keep all of mine in the boxes and inside a dark closet. And I always remove the paper that comes inside.
I'm with you. only, I keep the paper in. and, as I've said previously, I have no issues with my shoes. i have some 18 year old Jordan's that I actually still wear. not regularly, but I don't wear any regularly lol. unfortunately, yellowing will happen no matter what. but, I have some 2006 5s that are only slightly yellowed. so, I'm going to stick with my storage method. but, that' just what works for me.

I was told that not letting them breath in the open caused them to dry and crack easier.

My house is air condioned and I like the leather and paint exposed to that type of air. There’s no smoking in our house.

Either way it probably doesn’t make a HUGE difference one way or the other

bigj505 bigj505 had his flannel on the last few pages :lol:

EA8F8BBD-0B57-4CD0-8BC5-9A0717FFBA8C.jpeg

I was told that not letting them breath in the open caused them to dry and crack easier.

My house is air condioned and I like the leather and paint exposed to that type of air. There’s no smoking in our house.

Either way it probably doesn’t make a HUGE difference one way or the other
Humidity is the worst thing

Some of y’all are so sensitive.

“The shoe forums are supposed to help” because someone says you are thinking to hard instead of actually thinking and saying “you know what, maybe I am” :lol:

It’s not being a snob because you express that you believe someone is thinking too hard for a certain situation. If you can’t take an opinion then you probably shouldn’t be on a forum.

I help plenty so I don’t wanna hear that garbage. Some of y’all just try too hard.

Agreed... You're always very helpful... Personally I'm cool with whatever anyone wants to say. I know I'm extreme. This insole placement has a weird feel to me... That's all. I'll either try to reposition or deal with it. No worries. Moving on. Enjoy superbowl! Cheers.

my dad's birthday is on the 18th, he's turning 72 and i'm 38, is it corny that I'm going to try and get him a pair so that we can match? LOL

Parents buy their kids shoes to match them all the time. The other way around shouldn’t be any different.

Like someone previously mentioned who cares what anyone else thinks.

I think it’s dope imo, and would be ecstatic if my kids did that for me one day :smokin

So if you already won on SNKRS can you try again on Feb 17? Do I have to use another account?

I think you can purchase again on the same account
I bought those red Jordan 11’s early on snkrs and was able to purchase again on RD
I think if you logout and log back in it will reset

Back
Top Bottom