What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Anyone notice on Nike.com in UK they have the jacket in a light gray as well.

Do you think that color would come to the United States? Right now it’s just the black

Why the “Chick” in that pic wearing a Men’s sz 12 and the “Dude” got on a sz 8 .....

EA9B1527-46A5-4182-84E3-D9C579CB75C9.gif

A lot of younger folk don’t realize that old heads were on jordans before they were born.

I mean if Jordan 1s are now 30+ years old and the old head was 25 then it’s perfectly reasonable to expect that 55+ aged people rocking em today.

I’m 43 now, and I remember when the breds came out. I wanted them for Xmas and never got. Maybe that’s why I go so hard for them now.
Same. I remember Chauncey from the hood had the 1st pair ever on the block and it was a big deal because sneakers were on average around $39.99. them joints were $79.99 I believe. Lol.

Anyone notice on Nike.com in UK they have the jacket in a light gray as well.

Do you think that color would come to the United States? Right now it’s just the black
Must be just in europe. Nike.pt(Portugal) has the jacket and pants in grey.. way overpriced

isnt that an old pic? I remember people posting that during the kid who said he would S the D for a pair of true blues. Oh Snaps something was the SN

Back
Top Bottom