What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I call major bS. So many oGs and older heads have said the exact opposite. There’s no way the true blue leather from 2016 is a nod to the OG.

There is no way to prove him wrong considering the OGs are 30 years old and no way possible to actually tell how they felt new. Leather breaks down just like any other material and becomes softer with age. So honestly you cannot compare the 2.

Last edited:
There is no way to prove him wrong considering the OGs are 30 years old and no way possible to actually tell how they felt new. Leather breaks down just like any other material and becomes softer with age. So honestly you cannot compactor the 2.
Gotta point there. Unless you've owned the original and a newer retro from new to beat, hard to truly compare.

Forgot to post last night. I'm definitely doubling up.
20180207_190301.jpg

Dang it. The JT Jordan 3’s are releasing again in NYC and I can’t get a pair. I really want a pair to rock

There is no way to prove him wrong considering the OGs are 30 years old and no way possible to actually tell how they felt new. Leather breaks down just like any other material and becomes softer with age. So honestly you cannot compactor the 2.

true blue leather still sucks and I barely complain about leather quality :lol:

but any OG III ill take and considering most of us got em for $150 or less... who cares

Both of you are correct. NT stays downplaying releases only to reply “well if you put in work then you wouldn’t miss out” afterwards.

Hate that **** lol

Anyway...

The shoe is a damn GR mad pairs made

Look how Nike is just whoring these out early first US then EU and we still far out from drop date lol

Plus it’s gunna be all star weekend and this is the official shoe Nike will have the most stock of for the masses to make that bank

Look at resell how low it is

Even RIF was selling these joints for $240 lol

And looking around resell is like 280 range and this is before the flood

Anyone who is trying to resell these come release date will literally be wasting their time to break even or maybe make 15-20 bucks at a Max lol

So unless you selling early before drop or your Gunn’s horde and hold them for sometime really zero point

The demand is high since it’s been so damn long since the last drop so the hype making ya extra nervous lol

30B6616A-B1D5-4065-8D7F-FF650E0B6389.jpeg
2B0D4C50-29A4-482C-82B0-E9DDE6B0D965.jpeg
2014406C-97AB-4B91-9E03-9CFF35340FFE.jpeg
29E81563-E8FE-4A2C-A9CC-CE337A9FAB2B.jpeg
E0C6648A-A9C6-44E2-9F35-E5C85253A85D.jpeg
My pair from StockX just arrived, picked it up for $273 shipped. Overall it’s pretty decent. There is some glue stains but not that noticeable. The only flaw I could think of is the right inner heel the cement is faded.

Going to try to double up on these from SNKRS if possible and decide which one to wear first, prob this one cuz of the minor imperfection.

Last edited by a moderator:
need to get these...my dumbass sold the previous retro =/ I did use it for about a year prior to selling it though lol

Back
Top Bottom