• 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
30B6616A-B1D5-4065-8D7F-FF650E0B6389.jpeg
2B0D4C50-29A4-482C-82B0-E9DDE6B0D965.jpeg
2014406C-97AB-4B91-9E03-9CFF35340FFE.jpeg
29E81563-E8FE-4A2C-A9CC-CE337A9FAB2B.jpeg
E0C6648A-A9C6-44E2-9F35-E5C85253A85D.jpeg
My pair from StockX just arrived, picked it up for $273 shipped. Overall it’s pretty decent. There is some glue stains but not that noticeable. The only flaw I could think of is the right inner heel the cement is faded.

Going to try to double up on these from SNKRS if possible and decide which one to wear first, prob this one cuz of the minor imperfection.
I found no noticeable flaws on my pair, but im also not anal about such things. No shots.

There is no way to prove him wrong considering the OGs are 30 years old and no way possible to actually tell how they felt new. Leather breaks down just like any other material and becomes softer with age. So honestly you cannot compare the 2.
He’s wrong. I had 1-6 and the leather/pleather today doesn’t compare. Think about it, Tinker said he used materials so that Jordan could wear a new pair every game and not have to worry about breakimg them in. If he tried that with these shoes today he’d be on the D.L. within 5 games.

7AF143FD-6401-4341-BE97-058CAD582F01.jpeg
He was 8-9 at most if he had the originals. Still the true comparison cant be legit unless you owned both.
You don’t even have to go that far back, the diffrence from 1999 to now is ridiculous. Today worse case it’s stiff pleather, best case something close to leather.

Dang it. The JT Jordan 3’s are releasing again in NYC and I can’t get a pair. I really want a pair to rock

Why can’t you get a pair ?

Why would you want a pair of those? :sick:

:wink:

I have the 94 WC3 in still good condition. I compare it to the 2011 release. Leather quality isn't that much different. To me, the 2011 is the same as 2013 except NA on the back of them. If you look at pics of the 94s BC3 WC3s, they are close. We are looking at these with a fine tooth comb. Cosmetic details I can see the gripe. But overall quality wasn't that much better, at least in 1994 retro. True 1988s I cant speak on. Never had em. Wish I did. BC3 is gonna be dope for sure. 17th coming way too slow.

Had the 01s to start my senior yr of high school , I need these to relive the good ole days
I had the 01s for Pocono Invitational basketball camp 6th grade summer ....brought em to camp didn't even leave the box lol too paranoid about ruining them..smh...now that I think about it I should of wore em for the all star game. Isiaha Thomas was in the all star game too he was in 5th or 6th grade too. Great times.

Hate that **** lol

Anyway...

The shoe is a damn GR mad pairs made

Look how Nike is just whoring these out early first US then EU and we still far out from drop date lol

Plus it’s gunna be all star weekend and this is the official shoe Nike will have the most stock of for the masses to make that bank

Look at resell how low it is

Even RIF was selling these joints for $240 lol

And looking around resell is like 280 range and this is before the flood

Anyone who is trying to resell these come release date will literally be wasting their time to break even or maybe make 15-20 bucks at a Max lol

So unless you selling early before drop or your Gunn’s horde and hold them for sometime really zero point

The demand is high since it’s been so damn long since the last drop so the hype making ya extra nervous lol

You have any information on the Jordan 3 NRG that's releasing in March?

Back
Top Bottom