What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I wished JB could find the 1988 template for some damn 3s. Low profile isn’t JB’s game, that high rise print on the toe wants to make a statement.

Nah that's what dude said happens a lot in Asia in that long *** post.

It's not just Asia: There are still a lot of fakes on eBay that come over from Asia.

One of the things they (re-sellers) do in China is...they get a bunch of factory variants (or "Chang Huo" -- which refers to additional factory stock produced without Nike's knowledge), and mix it in with the real stock.

So for example: let's say they bought 20 pairs from the legit retailers. They will break up each of the 20 (left and right shoes) and pair it with a fake. So all 20 right shoes will be paired with 20 fake left shoes. All 20 left shoes will be paired with 20 fake right shoes. The real 20 pairs were purchased at retail, and the "factory variants" or fakes were purchased for under retail (wholesale prices). So now they have a total of 40 pairs to sell and it didn't cost them the full retail cost of 40 pairs. They lowered their cost and because one of the pairs is real, they often use that one for close up pics and etc. If one of the shoppers complain, they will say the other pair is made in a different factory (which may even coincidentally be true) and that the other pair looks fine.

I wished JB could find the 1988 template for some damn 3s. Low profile isn’t JB’s game, that high rise print on the toe wants to make a statement.
And as cheap as Nike is looks like they’d be for saving money on elephant print. Lol

Saw this on instagram. Not sure what if it means anything for the US release.

Attachments

• 6E13D6FE-498D-4D0C-AFFD-5E0F86657A20.png
    6E13D6FE-498D-4D0C-AFFD-5E0F86657A20.png
    628.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 1414D12A-B766-4C76-BA0F-42B14D8BBF51.png
    1414D12A-B766-4C76-BA0F-42B14D8BBF51.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 69

You know they don’t need the 1988 “template” or “mold” to make them true to OG. They could do it if they really wanted to. JB don’t make them true to OG on purpose and they still sell out. Next time these drop the EP will be low but something else will be off. They want that OG thirst too always be there, it helps keep their shoes relevant.

Last edited:
I don’t understand the constant complaining. We aren’t getting any OG templates. None of the shoes that have retrod have been identical to the original as far as 1-13 are concerned.
Get over it.
Complaints equal progress. 11’s have changed and are almost true to og. Hope the complaining never stops, keep these companies on they toes.

Just got these in. In my opinion there is very little difference in quality between the 3 of them.
In terms of sizing, the sport blue are a uk8, the true blue are a uk8.5 and the black cement are a uk8. These sizes fit exactly the same.
IMG_20180210_164111.jpg
This. I have the TB3s 2016, sport blue 3s and compared them to my friends BC3s 2018 and I can see NO DIFFERENCE in the quality of the leather.

In fact, the BC3s had 2 very distinct leathers on each shoe! I kid you not!

Saw this on instagram. Not sure what if it means anything for the US release.
Supposed hack on the snkrs app... u scribble on the BC3 to reveal the white pair... online people saying UK only, or even fake. There is a video floating around

It's not just Asia: There are still a lot of fakes on eBay that come over from Asia.

One of the things they (re-sellers) do in China is...they get a bunch of factory variants (or "Chang Huo" -- which refers to additional factory stock produced without Nike's knowledge), and mix it in with the real stock.

So for example: let's say they bought 20 pairs from the legit retailers. They will break up each of the 20 (left and right shoes) and pair it with a fake. So all 20 right shoes will be paired with 20 fake left shoes. All 20 left shoes will be paired with 20 fake right shoes. The real 20 pairs were purchased at retail, and the "factory variants" or fakes were purchased for under retail (wholesale prices). So now they have a total of 40 pairs to sell and it didn't cost them the full retail cost of 40 pairs. They lowered their cost and because one of the pairs is real, they often use that one for close up pics and etc. If one of the shoppers complain, they will say the other pair is made in a different factory (which may even coincidentally be true) and that the other pair looks fine.

I say over and over, stop buying from these overseas sites. People still won’t listen

that’s cold and not right

You are mistaken if you think this.
You may know better than me, but you can’t expect people not to vent their frustrations sometimes esp. when there’s a platform for them to do so. You should know better, there was a time (even with the earlier retros) when these products were great and now they’re lackluster. Come on man get with it.

Last edited:
You may know better than me, but you can’t expect people not to vent their frustrations sometimes esp. when there’s a platform for them to do so. You should know better, there was a time (even with the earlier retros) when these products were great and now they’re lackluster. Come on man get with it.
You should know better than to keep crying and promoting crying vs taking the time to understand reality.
Come on man get with it.

Back
Top Bottom