What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Dude does more whining than modding. Ppl want the OG profile back on a shoe that the majority of us buy for nostalgia in the first place. Who cares if dudes wanna voice their opinion let them.
im the one whining when im commenting about people whining? yea ok.

just like you all say its an open forum. if i get tired of the complaining then i have every right to say such. if you don't like it then keep it moving.

it doesn't matter. you act like they aren't conscious of what they are doing.

the only way that they would give the true OG retro is if people spoke with their wallets. its not even a debate.
it's not a debate for me. I've talked to people on campus and got it straight from them. maybe those you're talking to are telling you different but I trust the people that I have talked to.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks the retros look better than the OG?

BtQFnwzCQAA2Mnc.jpg:large

air-jordan-3-black-cement-release-date-january-2018.jpg

Black-Cement-Air-Jordan-3-Rumoured-to-Return-in-2018.jpg

jordan-3-black-cement-february-2018-release-date-2.jpg

the retros look like the gs version of mjs pair.

it's not a debate for me. I've talked to people on campus and got it straight from them. maybe those you're talking to are telling you different but I trust the people that I have talked to.
So you are saying that they hear the complains yet aren’t fixing them? :lol:

There are different levels to the game companies play.

These companies aren’t ignorant to what they are doing and yea they hear. Of course they hear. They’ve been hearing it for over 10 years now. All that does is allow them to figure out the next marketing ploy. You don’t need campus to know common sense.

I don’t understand the constant complaining. We aren’t getting any OG templates. None of the shoes that have retrod have been identical to the original as far as 1-13 are concerned.
Get over it.

Just curious why you feel the need to constantly share this with the thread.

Contrary to your thoughts these “complaints” have resulted in vast improvements in Nike/JB’s products (compare retros now to what they we pumping out from 06’-14’). Anyone who is objective will say the “complaints” resulted in Nike/JB actually giving a rip about what they produced.

Stop trying to stifle progress; some of us will never accept things as the are when we know they can be better.

Just curious why you feel the need to constantly share this with the thread.

Contrary to your thoughts these “complaints” have resulted in vast improvements in Nike/JB’s products (compare retros now to what they we pumping out from 06’-14’). Anyone who is objective will say the “complaints” resulted in Nike/JB actually giving a rip about what they produced.

Stop trying to stifle progress; some of us will never accept things as the are when we know they can be better.
Constantly? :lol:

I’m realistic. Not trying to stifle progress at all. And I hope y’all that aren’t accepting aren’t buying either.

But I can say my peace just like y’all do. It’s a two way streak.

You know how it works man. Anyone with realistic points of view are automatically negative in 2018

Constantly? :lol:

I’m realistic. Not trying to stifle progress at all. And I hope y’all that aren’t accepting aren’t buying either.

But I can say my peace just like y’all do. It’s a two way streak.

Now you’re tellimy people they can’t cop if they complain? Ok Bruv.

You were on this tip in the Foamposite thread too (always with the negativity and telling people what they should think).

Not sure if you’re a shareholder or something but let fam live; Man’s weren’t feeling Nike/JB’s products and spoke with their wallets. It’s obvious Nike/JB took notice and made changes.

I’m done.

Basically what J is trying to say is that until we stop buying completely then we cant expect change.

If you arent happy with the product you are buying then dont buy it.
Until Nike actually feel an impact in sales then why would they change?

Most of yall are just gonna buy these, take them out of the box once and then chuck em in a closet to collect dust anyways. Come around the next time these retro and be like “Still got these on ice”.

Basically what J is trying to say is that until we stop buying completely then we cant expect change.

If you arent happy with the product you are buying then dont buy it.
Until Nike actually feel an impact in sales then why would they change?

Most of yall are just gonna buy these, take them out of the box once and then chuck em in a closet to collect dust anyways. Come around the next time these retro and be like “Still got these on ice”.

This.

never seen someone buy something then complain so much than when it comes to shoes bruh......

do y'all eat food you don't like and then go re buy it just to say you don't like it folks been complaining for years and years, and guess what your never never never getting the old materials and molds again deal with it or just go buy something else....

yourr old memories don't matter much once you give NIKE that 200+ dollars. right there you told them your ok with it

Yea the public is generally too weak mentally to speak with their pockets (as in not buying product). You have people who suffer from FOMO, people who buy into the hype, and people who say “this is good enough”.

no one stopped buying the 11s and those changed, so there goes that theory?

the 11's are still no where close to og quality they slightly improved honestly just to say they did something with their "REMASTER" gimmick. honestly "SOME" shoes weren't selling during the hype craze due to horrible quality remember the fire red 4's and heck those bred 4 cracking after like month

they increased the price and made some modifications to fake justify it. had nothing to do with anything else

Yea the public is generally too weak mentally to speak with their pockets (as in not buying product). You have people who suffer from FOMO, people who buy into the hype, and people who say “this is good enough”.

FOMO so bad people cop to never wear them then brag in 4-5 years they still have 2 pairs DS. then buy that pair too smh...

To be honest,
It’s awesome seeing what these customers/restorers are doing these days.
If the release really bothered me, I’d seriously consider buying an old pair that I felt was acceptable then paying for the work to be done.

And I am personally following what I am preaching.
I’ve been buying older jordans when what’s released is something I’m disturbed about.

no one stopped buying the 11s and those changed, so there goes that theory?

Yep. :lol:

Same goes for the AM1 shape.

Cats just want to be happy with their subpar retros and that’s cool with me. If you like them, flaws and all, more power to you. But don’t act like people can’t voice their displeasure with yet another retro with crappy “leather”, high elephant print and shoddy craftsmanship.

But they have “NIKE AIR” though!!!!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom