What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Is it even bickering though? This is NikeTALK. If dudes can’t voice displeasure here, where can they? You have mods telling people to get over it, a.k.a. shut up and accept what JB gives you. Seems to be the antithesis of what NT is, but maybe I’m just old. *shrugs*
pretty true also

No need to put words in my mouth homie.

You got mods in here tired of seeing the same complaining. Y’all supposed to be grown men yet y’all complaining about every little detail.

I’m not saying just accept what JB gives you. Learn to read and comprehend vs deciding to make words out of what I say. I’ve clearly stated that if you have issues then DO NOT BUY. That defintiely does not say what you are lying about.

i agree also

y’all can complain to a point
after that exit thread and keep it moving

No need to put word in my mouth homie.

You got mods in here tired of seeing the same complaining. Y’all supposed to be grown men yet y’all complaining about every little detail.

I’m not saying just accept what JB gives you. Learn to read and comprehend vs deciding to make words out of what I say. I’ve clearly stated that if you have issues then DO NOT BUY. That defintiely does not say what you are lying about.

Then maybe don’t be a mod? There’s nothing wrong with having complaints about a product I may want to spend my grown man (see what I did there?) dollars on. Complaints come with the JB territory, but you know this. So in that sense, I could also say “get over it”.

Btw, cheap leather isn’t a “little” detail—the shoe is predominantly “leather”. Just sayin’. :lol:

Y’all complaining about complainers again? If people can voice their appreciation for a shoe let them also voice their displeasure.
Y’all are worse than the complainers because you can just scroll down to the next comment.
There aren’t any site rules about complaining and they don’t sidetrack the thread either because the conversation still remains about the shoes.
What’s the big deal?

Then maybe don’t be a mod? There’s nothing wrong with having complaints about a product I may want to spend my grown man (see what I did there?) dollars on. Complaints come with the JB territory, but you know this. So in that sense, I could also say “get over it”.

Btw, cheap leather isn’t a “little” detail—the shoe is predominantly “leather”. Just sayin’. :lol:
Being a mod has nothing to do with me, as a contributing member, voicing an opinion that y’all are getting annoying with the nitpicking and constant complaining. I’ve never once said it’s against any rule to complain and I’m not the only one that’s voiced that y’all nitpick like no other. For some reason, y’all decided that a moderator cannot contribute to conversations which makes no sense at all.

And good job reaching with the leather argument. Real good job. Not even gonna go there with you on that since you are obviously oblivious to the complains that have been posted in here.

The worst part about people complaining about other people complaining is that the person making that observation is also complaining. It's a never ending cycle of complaining!!!! Oh the humanity!!!!

FCFS is cool for 34th Street but I need app reserves in Queens. I like to avoid Manhattan on the weekend as much as humanly possible.

Being a mod has nothing to do with me, as a contributing member, voicing an opinion that y’all are getting annoying with the nitpicking and constant complaining. I’ve never once said it’s against any rule to complain and I’m not the only one that’s voiced that y’all nitpick like no other. For some reason, y’all decided that a moderator cannot contribute to conversations which makes no sense at all.

And good job reaching with the leather argument. Real good job. Not even gonna go there with you on that since you are obviously oblivious to the complains that have been posted in here.

Cool. As a mod and contributing member, you voiced your opinion. As a contributing member, I voiced mine and it differs from yours. You don’t like my opinion, or are at least tired of hearing it. I’m going to keep voicing that same opinion when I deem it necessary since I’m not breaking any rules, and you can try to get over it. Or you can complain about my complaints, since that’s acceptable here, too. I’ll try to get over shoddy retros, but I can’t promise anything.

Problem solved.

FCFS is cool for 34th Street but I need app reserves in Queens. I like to avoid Manhattan on the weekend as much as humanly possible.

for most releases i like to head to the bigger chains with more quantity, 34th ftl, flight23, ntny

around qcm and rfm idk if they got enough stock

I’m assuming the cements on the 17th are gonna be way harder to get than the whites on the 14th? I’m liking both and can’t decide which color to try and get.

64C2B7D7-1D08-4EFE-9660-6F48ACDA4CAC.jpeg
Eazy-E says relax, wear and enjoy your shoes because there will come a time where shoes will not matter anymore - and you just never know when that time will come....

S/O EAZY-E ^^^^ Bring back the Jeri curl!!

anyone got some codes for the Footsite apps??

Back
Top Bottom