• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
This release about to be a nightmare.

All of the Shiekh stores in the Houston area are doing FCFS for these BC3s, and this is after I found out Shiekh closed out 2 of their Houston stores permanently (Baybrook & First Colony).

Now I'm concerned, Shiekh RARELY does FCFS for a release like this......even if they are "Super GR" in supply

how does app reserve work for footlocker? that's the only major (well that and sheik's) shoe store that is close to me...and their selection is usually trash lol

There are several steps. You have to choose the shoe, how many pairs (if more than 1 is allowed), shoe size and which FTL locations are available via the app. Sometimes a lot of stores do them, sometimes 1 or none. The app lets you choose up to 3 stores. You have a certain amount of time to lock in your info and headstarts. Headstarts are time that you're given to reserve the shoe before the final countdown. If you're a FTL member, you get some minutes. If you're VIP you get more minutes. And if you do a check-in at one of your stores, you get 1 min. Total is like 10 mins I believe. You want to get the full amount of headstarts or you will take the L. If you're not a member or VIP before your info is locked, you won't get those Headstarts.

When the final countdown happens the day before the shoe release, you want to make sure you have a good internet connection and be prepared to hit the reserve button the moment it pops up. If all goes well, a shoe will be reserved for you at one of the stores. If not, L.

There are several steps. You have to choose the shoe, how many pairs (if more than 1 is allowed), shoe size and which FTL locations are available via the app. Sometimes a lot of stores do them, sometimes 1 or none. The app lets you choose up to 3 stores. You have a certain amount of time to lock in your info and headstarts. Headstarts are time that you're given to reserve the shoe before the final countdown. If you're a FTL member, you get some minutes. If you're VIP you get more minutes. And if you do a check-in at one of your stores, you get 1 min. Total is like 10 mins I believe. You want to get the full amount of headstarts or you will take the L. If you're not a member or VIP before your info is locked, you won't get those Headstarts.

When the final countdown happens the day before the shoe release, you want to make sure you have a good internet connection and be prepared to hit the reserve button the moment it pops up. If all goes well, a shoe will be reserved for you at one of the stores. If not, L.
new to the app process since I live in central PA and it probably went live in my area next to last

I did it with one release before but details are foggy

once their on the app to choose, does it tell you when the final countdown is the day prior to release?

I think I had a headstart on FTL app

Thanks for the update. Prob hit up Flat Irons tonight... wonder if Shoe Palace and HoH are also doing raffles there?

Only bad thing is pick up on Saturday... what time you have to pick them up by? I kind of want to go snowboarding on Saturday and wouldn't be back until 4pm or later.

Not sure about SP. I know that HoH at Park Meadows is doing FCFS and as of last week I believe Flatirons was doing the same. Pick up times vary by store so call to make sure you get the exact pick up hours but I don't believe any location holds them any longer then past 3.

p1.png

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

new to the app process since I live in central PA and it probably went live in my area next to last

I did it with one release before but details are foggy

once their on the app to choose, does it tell you when the final countdown is the day prior to release?

I think I had a headstart on FTL app

After the info is locked in, the clock starts counting down. You just have to be mindful of the clock.

Back
Top Bottom