What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Confirmed online, in person and on the app most stores are FCFS check the app if you don't believe me check your FTL apps, I'll be happy to get up early as hell to get em.

Damn, congrats. I was just at a FNL by my work and the guy said nothing about guarantees. He said they were going to do phone calls on Wednesday though. I guess I'll see what happens. When I go to my other FNL tonight, I'll ask them about the guarantee thing.

Thanks from what she told me the worker said that there was a bunch to go around and the mall she went to is a small mall that rarely ever gets anything.

As crazy as it sounds this shoe has become a consolation prize this week if I don't hit on gold toes or white cements

I’m the total opposite. These are a priority for me. If I hit on the other releases this week, then I’ll consider that a bonus. If I strike out on the Gold Toes, OVO’s, and the Free Throw Line joints, then I might triple up on these.

Damn, congrats. I was just at a FNL by my work and the guy said nothing about guarantees. He said they were going to do phone calls on Wednesday though. I guess I'll see what happens. When I go to my other FNL tonight, I'll ask them about the guarantee thing.

I'm in Socal also and two FNLs in different malls were both raffles but no reservations.

Is there still a chance that Champs stores in Socal will do app raffles or do they usually do the same thing as FTL?

I asked one of the workers at Flushing, Queens Foot Locker. He said that it was going to be FCFS. I then asked him if that was going to be the case for all FTL's and he said for the majority yeah but that it's possible that Queens Center Mall will be app because that store is located in a mall and there are rules about lines in malls. He said most street stores will be FCFS. Actually makes sense and I never thought about that. The last two app purchases that I've made were at QCM. The only other store doing the app in NYC for those Jordan releases was in Kings Plaza, another mall.

I'm in Socal also and two FNLs in different malls were both raffles but no reservations.

Is there still a chance that Champs stores in Socal will do app raffles or do they usually do the same thing as FTL?
I'm not sure about Champs yet. I'll know this evening when I go by there after work. I'll report back in here what I find out.

Wifey told me she put my name down and size. So I think you should be good.
My local Finish Line is doing the same! Question, did she put YOUR name down or hers? What else did they ask for? I'm considering having somebody put my name down but unsure whether or not they will ask for identification during pickup

81B996F1-BF2F-4A13-9E5D-7D7B0901D9D6.png
Everywhere

Back
Top Bottom