What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
So the "trinity" of 1s for you is Banned, Royal, & Shadow?

Yes, I know some people go with Bred, Black Toe, Chicago...I feel like all my bases are covered by having those 3 colors, I’m not matchy matchy but any one of those colors are neutral and go with pretty much everything. Not to mention the lifetime durability on 1’s

Yessir :smokin

Completely the trinity on my birthday, can’t wait

Perfect present :smokin

The only hope right now is all of those FCFS showing up on the Launch Locators of all these foot sites, they immediately flip into App Reservation by tomorrow afternoon.

That is the only hope, b/c Shiekh ain't here to bail us out no more (cheap *****, especially since you closed a bunch of stores too).

Shoe Palaces in my area is still doing in-store raffles, but I've very rarely won a Shoe Palace raffle (even though their chances are better than a god damn FCFS line)

you better chill out!!!

dc2bf668fc7739be0a9e3ba74ac370b6--my-chemical-romance-fandoms.jpg

I still catch feelings remembering how my ‘00 Infrared 6’s crumbles when I decided to unDS them :blush:

Now, I make sure to rock all 3’s, 4’s, 6’s as soon as I can and often to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

With that said, I can’t wait to get my hands on these BC 3’s. Me and little guy gonna match, corny or not
:nthat:

Hey bro, we gonna get that list of links?

Thanks as always.

I think the people who wake up super early on Saturday and get in line are gonna realize a few hours later that they could’ve slept in and just gone to the mall at their leisure.
not sure bout that....im definitely getting up early on Saturday to cop...but I aint worried bout that pair...im worried bout getting a 2nd and 3rd pair..

There’s a Champs 30 Miles from me using the app. Hopefully I can find a code on here and sign up there. Rather drive 60 miles round trip than FCFS.

I am up EARLY for my pair. For the green 6s I was there since 4am and they open around 7 am. I just waited in my car. I need these. My favorite sneakers of all time and they will be mine at any and all COST!!!

Back
Top Bottom