What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Phoenix FNL had guaranteed pairs sign-up on Sunday and Monday. I called before they closed and they still have plenty of pairs left to claim for tomorrow.

Seeing all these FCFS in major cities, I wouldn't be suprised if these sat for a good minute. Nike knew to produce the most for these!

Just checked the FTL locater. Maaaan everywhere is literally getting these. This town where my dad used to work and live is constantly ranked among one of the poorest and most ghetto cities in all of Cali, are getting them. Mind you there’s only one FTL there and it’s about the size of my garage.
Oh so Merced is getting them

Last edited:
Welp I guess I'll line up like an hour and a half before open on Saturday.... I'm not lining up any earlier than that. Hope everyone can cop easy. Will beat these to the ground!

One major shop near me had over 60 pairs, every store is getting them, and only one did a raffle. Loser at finish line woundnt say how many they had for some odd reason. These shouldn’t be hard tho.

One major shop near me had over 60 pairs, every store is getting them, and only one did a raffle. Loser at finish line woundnt say how many they had for some odd reason. These shouldn’t be hard tho.

If you enjoy waking up and standing outside of a store/mall door at 5:30 AM in the morning, sure it shouldn't be hard.

Most of us have jobs in the morning or coming off of a late night shift.......c'mon fam

Nike+ reserve/Snkrs or bust. I'm not leaving the house Saturday nor am I dealing with any of this fcfs nonsense.
1485759954117.gif

Welp I guess I'll line up like an hour and a half before open on Saturday.... I'm not lining up any earlier than that. Hope everyone can cop easy. Will beat these to the ground!

Same. I'll try and grab a pair off SNKRs at 7am and then after that I'll just head over to my local Footlocker.

good thing I’m officially out the game once I cop these, shadow 1’s and katrinas (my all time grail)8)

Gotta do what you gotta do.

Might have been spoiled with how easy most Jordans were to obtain over the last few years. When the time is right, hopefully I can go after some sleeper CWs of retros.

No matter how easy/hard these are to get they will definitely not be worn for a while. As much as I love this shoe I’m already kinda tired of looking at it right now.

Back
Top Bottom