What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
The Champs App is still showing "Call Store for More Details" for all the Houston stores so far...............probably means that in-store raffle is probably happening tomorrow unless these change in the next 30 minutes

All my local FTL in the DMV switched to the app!!! Good looks on whoever called that! I'm at ease now considering I'll have my daughter for father-daughter day on Sat didn't want to line up for a FCFS with a 2 year old.

Now who got those check in codes * birdman hand rub*

Good lord.......I've been on hiatus for so long that my VIP status is no longer platinum.

Guess I'm gonna be behind the 8-ball more than most people LOL

All my local stores in the DMV switched to the app!!! Good looks on whoever called that! I'm at ease now considering I'll have my daughter for father-daughter day on Sat didn't want to line up for a FCFS with a 2 year old.
Go get us some codes! Lol

tumblr_ow1hs0M4Lg1wxlxypo1_500.gif
Ohhh **** NYC FTL stores are switching to app!!!!

Sorry in advance if this question has already been addressed recently, but what are the odds Nike will reserve pairs prior to the release?

FTL app has updated . I am guessing when Champs and FA update it will allow to change to more stores with the head start already in ? Anyone know

supply is looking so good on these I think i'm going to have to put them on ice. probably see these on everybody for the next 6 months. i really need the white free throw line 3s

Back
Top Bottom