What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
So I have to be watching the open app at 10am and just keep refreshing?

You don’t have to refresh anything. The Notify button will change to “Buy” right around launch time and you tap that and confirm your details. Then you’ll be in line and the button will say “Pending”. You’ll get a Got Em message if successful and the button will say Purchased.

If it’s a draw like for the Free Throw line pair tomorrow then yeah it’s a little bit different but basically the same process.

8C67A3F6-B031-4D71-BF57-C8F3BC207E05.png
Anybody else going to hold out? This is my favorite shoe but I just can’t do it. Got my 01’s that may disinigrate next week but I’m going to stick with them. Really thinking about trying to sole swap my 94’s since they’re the closest thing to the originals. Blows my mind that Nike will advertise retro’s of today compared to the originals.

You don’t have to refresh anything. The Notify button will change to “Buy” right around launch time and you tap that and confirm your details. Then you’ll be in line and the button will say “Pending”. You’ll get a Got Em message if successful and the button will say Purchased.

If it’s a draw like for the Free Throw line pair tomorrow then yeah it’s a little bit different but basically the same process.
If I did win are the free throw 3s shipped to me or is it only available in NYC?

How is it different for the draw of the free throw pair?

gonna try to get that champs code after work tomorrow.

hopefully footaction changes but they’re mad stingy with the code

Went to QCM FTL for that 10 min head start. They open at 8am on Saturday.

Also, Jimmy Jazz finally opened up at the mall. They're doing a raffle. It started today (its over for today) and they'll do it again tomorrow.

copped the code ?

I’ll hit y’all with a code tomorrow. I’ll give a heads up when I walk in the mall and code like 5 mins later..

ALSO remember if you go to the mall and they tell you use Bluetooth, say your phone is old and Bluetooth doesn’t work. I told a girl my phone is old I don’t have all of that and she saw me put the code in on an iPhone X lol she was tight.... they just be lazy to check the computer.

Never tried to purchase anything with the shoe stores apps, not sure I feel like riding to 3 different malls for a 60 second head start
You only need one mall with all 3 stores. You don't have to enter a different code for each footlocker store you choose. One code will do it for all three stores chosen in the app.

Back
Top Bottom