What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Never tried to purchase anything with the shoe stores apps, not sure I feel like riding to 3 different malls for a 60 second head start

You don't have a mall that has all 3 stores in one location?

You only need a code from one of the stores per app

Dumb question of the night? What is a code and why do you need it?

I selected my 3 footlocker stores and the countdown is on. I’ll be notified if my pair is reserved right?

I'm not even a Platinum VIP member this year, but I have a feeling that there is not enough to cook even for someone with a 7M headstart (yes, sadly that is all I have........i ain't dishing out $300+ of merchandise at the last minute, just so I can secure a pair of shoes that I have to drop $220+ tax included anyway).

If it is identical to both the TB3s and WC4s releases, I have a feeling we'll all cook even if we all using the app for the first time.

How is it different for the draw of the free throw pair?
The free throw pair is a draw so it will open for about an hour. You are just entering a raffle. With commitment to purchase. If you are selected they will automatically charge your account and send an email that you were selected and send shipping info later. Usually winners are notified about an hour after the draw closes. Bc3 is u gotta be on it ready to purchase once it changes to the $200 price click it and then purchase it will do that waiting in line scree then hopefully u come out on top. If you lucky you will get a got em screen. Your good to go.

The free throw pair is a draw so it will open for about an hour. You are just entering a raffle. With commitment to purchase. If you are selected they will automatically charge your account and send an email that you were selected and send shipping info later. Usually winners are notified about an hour after the draw closes. Bc3 is u gotta be on it ready to purchase once it changes to the $200 price click it and then purchase it will do that waiting in line scree then hopefully u come out on top. If you lucky you will get a got em screen. Your good to go.
With the free throw pair how are you notified if you win? Email? Text? Or do I need to watch the app for an hour?

Where do I enter the draw?

What is an extra minute? I’m sorry I’m just now getting used to the apps :frown:
Bro...Google please. Did you not read any of the instructions when downloading the app for footlocker or SNKRS? We don’t mind helping but you’re asking step by step for EVERYTHING, when it’s obvious like “Draw” and “Pending Purchase”.

https://m.footlocker.com/launchreservation

You’re spamming like crazy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll hit y’all with a code tomorrow. I’ll give a heads up when I walk in the mall and code like 5 mins later..

ALSO remember if you go to the mall and they tell you use Bluetooth, say your phone is old and Bluetooth doesn’t work. I told a girl my phone is old I don’t have all of that and she saw me put the code in on an iPhone X lol she was tight.... they just be lazy to check the computer.

:lol: i only got an X, i don’t use my samsung anymore.

gonna tell em I can’t give anyone my phone cuz it’s too expensive
just let me know the digits :lol:

I wonder how long it'll take for Foot Action to activate their App Reserve...........it took Champs literally an hour after Foot Locker

If champs goes live im gonna take my chances so I can start a new account I literally buy nothing from them..

My momma said i can't let nobody ride my bike
Gump.gif

Back
Top Bottom