What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I must have not bought a pair of JB kicks in longer than I thought. No idea what folks in here are talking about with these codes and wait times. :nerd:

After all this work with pre-orders, apps, getting raffle tickets, checking into stores, I'm considering getting 3 or 4 pairs if possible. One to wear everywhere, one for when I need a clean pair to wear, and another two be cryogenically preserved for the future so I never have to go through this crap ever again.

My entries include:
FTL, 7 minute headstart
FTA, 7 minute headstart
Champs, 7 minute headstart
Shoe Palace, 2 hard raffle tickets
FNL, 2 hard raffle tickets

I'm all done, will try on SNKRS Saturday morning if I don't hit on any of these. Might double up if possible. If I decide to double up and I don't hit twice on these raffles, I'll go to the mall a little before 12noon to try and pick up a non-pick up pair.

You do realize 10 minutes means you've been consistently buying **** from all the foot stores for the past year or so (need $300 total spent between now and 12 months ago to maintain platinum VIP, which is what you need for a 10-12 minute head start).

7 minutes can be anyone that has taken a hiatus from "sneaker buying" and just came back for this one release only.

#JustSayin
Yup, I know how it works.

No android on SNKRS is my understanding..
yea snkrs pass on android coming

screenshot on ios
63C45F43-91AF-45B2-990E-4CA0CC8F41DB.png

With the amount of raffle tickets and app check ins available, I fully expect to look like one of those IG stunters when Saturday rolls around :lol:

Back
Top Bottom