What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
I think I can navigate these apps with my eyes closed now.

after this weekend I don't think I wanna look at these apps for a long time...

Hoping for a Nike+ reserve tomorrow. Though with or without one I'm sure I'll be able to snag a pair on Saturday.
bae.jpg

If I hit at Champs, Footlocker and Footactio i might cop all. I'll keep the nicer pair and sell the others for retail. I'll help myself build up money on Plat VIP account and make someone happy.

If youre size 10, holler at your boy.

Edit- Thought I was in a different thread.

Over/under on these hitting discount?

These might rival the WC4's in terms of how long they remain available.

All of the other NA 3,4,5 & 6 OG's hung around for a reasonable enough time to be picked up conveniently with most even hitting discount and/or outlets.

The only one that didn't really sit around that long was the WC4's. Those were probably first week sell outs in most areas. The BC3's could likely rival the WC4's in terms of popularity so I would not be surprised if retail pairs dried up just as quick. Besides, all-star weekend has a way of adding additional hype to already popular shoes.

WC4's could have easily sold out on its own merit but I'm sure all star weekend hype contributed to some degree.

I will never understand doubling up, unless your going to sell the second pair.
let me get this right....you leave a pair of shoes to collect dust for years and then when you finally bust them out, the materials totally collapse under age, the color is faded and they're totally unwearable. Especially 3's. Sounds like a great investment.

Yo this process it weird I put in for a raffle online then have to check in at a location just to try to have a chance at copping?? WTF, how long has this system been going on?? I rather freeze my **** off for 5/6 hours and def cop a pair.

Foot sites still charging shipping for release day purchases? Hopefully that free shipping code won't exclude these.

SNKRS is usually my main option but I'm trying to get my VIP status out the way for the year for app purposes so I have a fighting chance when this so-called production decrease kicks in.

let me get this right....you leave a pair of shoes to collect dust for years and then when you finally bust them out, the materials totally collapse under age, the color is faded and they're totally unwearable. Especially 3's. Sounds like a great investment.

Na... the point is you beat up your initial pair and when its done bust out the other DS pair, so... you know.... not pay resale.

DJ Delz, love him or hate him, suggested wearing DS pairs around the house once in awhile with clean socks on to keep them almost DS and to put pressure on the materials. AFAIK, when you un-DS decade old pairs and they immediately crack, it’s because the materials have literally never had pressure put on them since they were manufactured and they are unable to withstand it after so long.

Typically OG cws retro every 5-10 years so it might not make a lot of sense to keep more than 2-3 pairs but I can understand why people would want several pairs of their favorite cws. As far as retro+ cws, you can’t really expect any of them to retro again, especially recent drops where so many new retro+ cws release every year.

Foot sites still charging shipping for release day purchases? Hopefully that free shipping code won't exclude these.

SNKRS is usually my main option but I'm trying to get my VIP status out the way for the year for app purposes so I have a fighting chance when this so-called production decrease kicks in.
No codes on release day shoes.. If they sit until Monday you can probobly use it.

Where is the SNKRS Pass page on the app? I have an iphone, but I don't see it. Do you have to do anything special to get a SNKRS reservation?

The minute i go into a meeting I miss the FTL code...smh...

Back
Top Bottom