What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Anyone having issues with the Footlocker app.. All of a sudden, my reservations are gone. It doesn't even list the shoes on the Launch Locator

That happened when I went to Launch Locator too fast so it doesn't actually log you in. Just try exiting the app to let it refresh and then when you go back into it, give it a few seconds to allow you to login before going to Launch Locator.

Only issue I was having was the zip codes changing and my selected locations disappearing. Had to turn off the location services on my iPhone.

Nike needs to reserve a pair for me. Gave me an L on Air Max 93’s and I had to buy my pair from flight club of all places. Forcefully handed me the L on JTH Tinker 3’s and then giftwrapped me the L for Dunk Contest 3’s this morning. I just bought some Nike track pants on my Nike+ account. YALL OWE ME!!!

Got a 7 min head start on Champs, FTL, and FNL. Can I use more until I get to 10 or is that only with the VIP thing?

Yep, I was seeing FCFS all week, but have one local spot doing a raffle 15 min. before open. They're only getting 34 pairs total, so probably only like 2 pr. of size 13. I'm gonna hit them up Saturday morning and see how the action is. I've seen there be 80 people in line and I've seen it before where it's been just me and one other person.

Thankfully, my local FTLs flipped to app reserve today, so I've got my 9 min. and gonna drop by in a bit for the 10th min. Still may try SNKRS on Sat. as well based on how things go the rest of the week.

Got a 7 min head start on Champs, FTL, and FNL. Can I use more until I get to 10 or is that only with the VIP thing?

You need to spend $300+ worth of merchandise within 12 months to get platinum VIP.........which is what you need for the 10M headstart after you've checked-in.

So if you've never spent that much.......are you willing to spend $500+ total ($300+ from the store PLUS $200 pre-tax for the shoes themselves) just so you can have the BC3s in your hand? At that point, you're better off paying resale

You need to spend $300+ worth of merchandise within 12 months to get platinum VIP.........which is what you need for the 10M headstart after you've checked-in.

So if you've never spent that much.......are you willing to spend $500+ total ($300+ from the store PLUS $200 pre-tax for the shoes themselves) just so you can have the BC3s in your hand? At that point, you're better off paying resale
Gotcha, just wanted to make sure I can only use one check in per app

You can always return the $300 of unworn merchandise after securing your pair.

6 minute headstart lol..first time trying out the Footlocker app. Victorville is pretty small and the footlocker here usually has crappy selections. My pair from KC is on its way so this is just to learn the process of using the app reservation.

That happened when I went to Launch Locator too fast so it doesn't actually log you in. Just try exiting the app to let it refresh and then when you go back into it, give it a few seconds to allow you to login before going to Launch Locator.

Thanks.. That was exactly what happened.. It's working now.. Thanks Again

6 minute headstart lol..first time trying out the Footlocker app. Victorville is pretty small and the footlocker here usually has crappy selections. My pair from KC is on its way so this is just to learn the process of using the app reservation.
KC shipped yours already? I think we ordered about the same time on Monday. Guess I’ll have to wait till at least the 19th since they haven’t shipped mine.

Back
Top Bottom