What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
10M head start. Hope that's enough to secure me a pair. Ended up selling my double up pair from 2011 cause of that awful paint chip. One of these would be enough. Still have plenty of sneakers I can still wear.

For some reason footlocker, footaction, and champs app does not work for me. I can't verify my account because when I enter my phone number a notice pops up that says invalid or incorrect phone number.... Makes no sense.
I emailed footlocker customer service and they just said to figure out if my phone carrier allows sms messages. I am allowed sms messages, but I can't get an sms code because the app feels I entered an incorrect phone number.
Any idea of what I can do?

The exact same thing happened to me. The problem was my iPhone 5s. Although it was running a supported iOS version it just wouldn't work with the Apps. Must be a hardware or firmware limitation. Account worked fine when I switched to an iPhone 6s.

The exact same thing happened to me. The problem was my iPhone 5s. Although it was running a supported iOS version it just wouldn't work with the Apps. Must be a hardware or firmware limitation. Account worked fine when I switched to an iPhone 6s.

the app didn't work on any of my iphone 5's or 4's. Says incorrect number as well even tho its a valid number.

thanks nike, waiting all day for snkr pass
iphone x has to recharge asap

Dam as a canadian I'm pretty jealous you guys get all these apps and head start stuff going on. We only got the typical nike.ca and raffles in store

Bruh how is the codes working for yall? I keep changing my zip code and stores but it keeps saying incorrect code. Wouldn't mind saving myself a trip for once.

Dam as a canadian I'm pretty jealous you guys get all these apps and head start stuff going on. We only got the typical nike.ca and raffles in store
bro most of the nike us sites and nike apps are mostly hacked or bugged. us vs bots

the foot site apps pretty cool

Bruh how is the codes working for yall? I keep changing my zip code and stores but it keeps saying incorrect code. Wouldn't mind saving myself a trip for once.

I think they change the codes pretty quick. I couldn't get the codes to work for the ones that were 1hr+ old, but then when guys posted the newer ones, I got them to work when I put them in like 10 minutes after posting. Also, I just choose the one store that matches the exact zip.

Anyone having issues with the Footlocker app.. All of a sudden, my reservations are gone. It doesn't even list the shoes on the Launch Locator

Back
Top Bottom