What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Got called for both entries at same shoe palace. Entered two tickets. Good luck all. Hopefully it’s massive gr as it seems to be. I never hit raffles ever. Even for gr.

I always wondered how they know if you enter multiple times. I guess they can't tell.

Last edited:
Just got my Kicks Crew Pair in. All looks good. But the 2 different color tags does make me weary about the rumor of using 1 real shoe and 1 fake shoe. It would make it easier to keep straight lol. But they look good, no issues, and they line up with my SNKRS pair.

Fakes are pretty obvious, if one was fake or real or both.. you would know IMO

Secured my pair for Saturday :pimp: Just got a call from my local finish line I was shocked considering the time. I told myself I didn’t here anything by 4 I was SOL and ironically I got a call alil after 4pm

Just got my Kicks Crew Pair in. All looks good. But the 2 different color tags does make me weary about the rumor of using 1 real shoe and 1 fake shoe. It would make it easier to keep straight lol. But they look good, no issues, and they line up with my SNKRS pair.

Thanks for this! I was tripping out about mine too. Imma try to get a SNKRS one anyways though.

To anybody who hit on a raffle at more than 1 place but only needed to pick up one pair, did you see a lower success rate of hitting at the same place after you didn't pick up there?

I'm sure it happens anyways but I'm just asking

what’s the verdict on these ? limited or gr ?
gr. but every1 wants em. seen 2 older ladies putting in raffle tix the other day. so i know every1 out for em when they got family going to raffles. but im sure theres plenty to go around.

Lowkey would like to double up on these too, but I've got tires and a starter to replace on a truck my gdad got me :lol: always later though.

Back
Top Bottom