What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Got a call from FNL an hour ago before work. Dude told me I won and sat there for a second, and I was like ok.. :lol: 1s or 3s?

It's like 8 minutes from my house versus my other win at Shoe City which is like 35. Pickup time is 10:00 on Saturday, I'll take it

Yeah same thing happened to me from my local Hibbett. Got a call and he said you won... for the 3's, I was danggg I thought you were going to say for the 1's. He said you still want them? I said yup. Haha.

I got the call from FNL in Cerritos. I thought they were done with calls because they told me they would be calling on Wednesday night. I had 2 at SP and 2 at FNL and this is the only call I got.
Nice! I hope the FNL at Lakewood and Westminster are still doing calls. I have a feeling Wesminister didn't get much, they usually don't get the good stuff.

Has anyone ever gotten more than one pair reserved thru one footaite app? I think I remember someone on NT saying that happened to them before.

Has anyone ever gotten more than one pair reserved thru one footaite app? I think I remember someone on NT saying that happened to them before.

You only get one at a store

If someone gets multiple it’s because they have multiple accounts.

I have two FTL accounts so I’ve hit “twice”

Got called for both entries at same shoe palace. Entered two tickets. Good luck all. Hopefully it’s massive gr as it seems to be. I never hit raffles ever. Even for gr.

Just got my Kicks Crew Pair in. All looks good. But the 2 different color tags does make me weary about the rumor of using 1 real shoe and 1 fake shoe. It would make it easier to keep straight lol. But they look good, no issues, and they line up with my SNKRS pair.

Attachments

• IMG_0574.JPG
    IMG_0574.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_0572.JPG
    IMG_0572.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom