• True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Almost Forgot I Had This Gem Tucked Away :pimp:
0317555E-699F-42CF-8B10-43C0DE8F46AA.jpeg

The Nostalgia Is So Real Right Now :lol:

For me I check the SNKRS app at 10 and must have hit buy now and then went to close out the app and must have bought them with th fringer print and about 15 minutes later I get a Email that says you got them... was not. Even trying to get them as I have a pair already.

Just order size 45 EUR on oquim but some websites say size 45 EUR is size 12 US but others are saying size 46 is 12? I'm confused

Smh I was dealing with the same crap, I needed a 13 and got a 46

20180217_150703.jpg

I wonder if those charts are for designer footwear......

Damn I guess that settles it.
I feel stupid as hell for not just looking in my closet, every single pair says 47.5. Guess I got a size too small

Did you put that lying *** enployee on blast or did you go straight to management?

I spoke to another employee who wasn’t there in the morning and explained the situation. He began reiterating what they told me in the morning, saying that it was the manager’s decision. I explained to him that all of these other FTL were accepting it because the shoes weren’t QS. He called both employees who were there in the morning. The girl hid in the back, the other dude came out and processed the transaction for me. He also told me that the certificate could be used again for the $10 but I don’t think that’s true, I pretty sure that certificate is one time usage. Seems like the Flushing FTL is full of Alternative Facts. I thanked him and the other employee for coming through in the end. Going forward I think I might just stick with QCM.

Hibbetts already shipped my pair!
My bro took a L on snkrs
So I grabbed a pair for him
Thx I think it was Dan? Who posted the link
They didn’t send an email
But I checked my order and status is shipped
Ups surepost tho
Never ordered from hibbetts
It’s coming from sweet home Alabama

Last edited:
Oh wait I think I’m good???!!!??

Maybe this oqium site is using the BR size
Whatever that is
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 3
Anybody know locations in socal with pairs? Struck out and snkrs this morning and I'm working today. On my lunch break trynna eat

Super happy with these! I had a pair from the FTL app to pick up and then my brother came into town last night, so we ended up hitting a local retail store that was doing a raffle this morning. There were 33 pairs available and maybe 25ish people there, so we both hit on our sizes and I doubled up. My bro has never owned Jordans before, but is already rocking his...they're gonna see some heavy use, which is a beautiful thing! His 11.5s fit like a glove and my 13s are perfect.

A group of 5 kids cleaned out the remaining unspoken pairs and I saw them later on over at a Champs as well. One of them was the first raffle ticket pulled and grabbed the only pair of 14s. There was an oldhead that had camped since 6am and needed a 14 and had talked with the kids prior to open. That little b#tch grabbed that size 14 and wouldn't hook that guy up even though that kid ended up with at least 6 pairs today. I guarantee he doesn't even wear Js. It sucked to see and everyone there was pissed. The kid wouldn't even swap out a size 13 card for that size 14. **** move...
Effing scumbag... I hate these reseller kids.

Back
Top Bottom