What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Got a question, are you guys gonna lace till the grey eyelet? I think I'm going to get a shorter pair of black laces and have them laced up to the top black eyelet.

Don’t wear Jordan other then retros but this with some black Levi’s would be my fit

Only Vintage Pieces For Me When It Comes To JB, With The Exception Of Maybe A Few.

Mail Man Just Dropped This Vintage Tee Off :pimp:
0C38E053-4653-488C-A38B-4139929A2C1A.jpeg

So I got order confirmation # on Nike app and PayPal pending. That mean I’m eatin? Or should I go huntin when I go to LA tonight ??
Never copped from SNKRS

I still don't understand why a 46 would equal a 13. They have locations in Berlin and Amsterdam so I would assume European sizing which would make a 46 a 12. Heres a screen shot of btsn
Screenshot_20180217-153412.jpg

What would a 47.5 even be then according to OQs chart it only goes to 46. I'm still gonna say a 47.5 is 13 and I hope it is cause that's what I copped :lol: also most euro sites dont go past 13 so idk

Got a question, are you guys gonna lace till the grey eyelet? I think I'm going to get a shorter pair of black laces and have them laced up to the top black eyelet.
I used to only when I would play in them during highschool games or something but really unnecessary for casual wear.

Hibbetts already shipped my pair!
My bro took a L on snkrs
So I grabbed a pair for him
Thx I think it was Dan? Who posted the link
They didn’t send an email
But I checked my order and status is shipped
Ups surepost tho
Never ordered from hibbetts
It’s coming from sweet home Alabama

No problem fam, am I in the running for NT’er of the year? :nerd:

They pull from the same stock but are separate entities, so yes you can order a pair from each.

Bah...waited too long and lost the pair in my cart on FTL. I wanted one size 15 just in case these fit (to me) like the TB.

Still doubled up though! Copped a 14 on SNKRS and shout out to @mikeycorleone for the mobile link to Eastbay. I was clicking ATC on EB desktop for 45 minutes and dude put out a link and BAM, hit on a second size 14. Desktop using mobile site, oh okay then!

Finish Line in Pougkeepsie. Size 8-11 and a 14 Only letting me buy one pair. Trying to convince them they for fam on here.

Had to work so relied on my girl to grab a pair off snkrs. She has never used it before :lol:. She got on right at 9 and the 13 sold out my preferred size but she tried for a 12 right after and secured the pair. Her bday present to me. Hopefully they don't fit too tight. I have 2 other 3s in a 12 and just can't wear forcefields with them. Can anybody confirm if they fit like the tb3s? Or more like the ftl's. Thanks.
Your toes are going to be pissed because they are tighter than the TB's

Any places in Northern NJ (Bergen County) with sizes left? Looking for 9.5

Better purchase off stockX $255

a. I have 2 pairs 9.5 to return to FNL now, if I help you, ship to you probably is $20 , Plus PayPal invoice total $250

b. Selling these $217 Jordan’s off stockX will only make $5
Resellers are not making money

You ask me why I want to return?
Because I found my FTA receipt for $10 off and these are not flying that’s why

Back
Top Bottom