What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
My SNKRS order was “canceled” according to a Nike CS rep. The PayPal payment will be voided on Monday and because they apparently can’t refund the used value of a Nike gift card to the same card they gave me a new one + a 20% off code.

They were rude af to me the entire time telling me it was PayPal’s fault & they never got any money...until I brought up the used gift card. I’ve never been so disappointed in Nike, I’m not sure if I’ll use SNKRS anymore.
You'll be back.

So I mentioned that I picked up my FA and FTL pair and the FA pair was better. I don't really care bout the whole EP thing but bruh.. my FTL pair was hilariously bad lol..

IMG_5045.jpg

IMG_5046.jpg

IMG_5048.jpg
whats wrong with them? im probably blind

My SNKRS order was “canceled” according to a Nike CS rep. The PayPal payment will be voided on Monday and because they apparently can’t refund the used value of a Nike gift card to the same card they gave me a new one + a 20% off code.

They were rude af to me the entire time telling me it was PayPal’s fault & they never got any money...until I brought up the used gift card. I’ve never been so disappointed in Nike, I’m not sure if I’ll use SNKRS anymore.
If they're being rude, you should connect to a different rep. Mine said my SNKRS order was never processed (but it was like 2 hours later) and I was being super rude to them about it, but he was pretty patient. He gave me a 20% code and was kindly telling me sorry I couldn't get my order processed.

Yall need to call around whoever missed out on these.

I called a Champs just now and they still had sizes 8, 8.5, 9.5, 10, 11.5, and 12. FA had sizes 8, 10, and 13.

Slowly drying up though.
Where at? I think I'd double up if they still have them in NY in a 13...

Do y'all think these or the Gold Toes will be worth more in the long run? Or about the same?

gold toes are more limited release and less likely to be dropped again. nike will get through the whole color wheel before going back to gold toe

Never got an email or a “Got Them!” Screen, but status says “In Progress” on SKNRS and “Preparing to ship” on Nike+. I’m not too worried since I have a second pair from Undefeated that already shipped, but it seems SKNRS really needs a revamp.

Personally feeling is this release was well distributed, but not in terms of quantity, just locations.

Decided not to cop last minute and now I’m regretting it :lol: :smh:

I have a gift card for Nike and a $20 off birthday code so I’m hoping I can get these off NDC or SNKRS. Hoping for a restock

Back
Top Bottom