What’s the sizing?

• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
Nerve reckoning to say the least... Seems like purchasing via SNKR app is not always 100%. Saying "YOU GOTEM" and pending charges when actually you still have to wait for that shipping confirmation. Folk that thought they didn't get them got a confirmation that they did SMH... So so confusing... I'd actually rather wake up early to secure a pair from a local spot. 30 plus pages of folks not sure if they even secured a pair or fretting over shipping or having to all Nike reps for more info pertaining to the orders..

Sure a lot of you did have great success. The fact a few struck out and now having to hunt down pairs is crazy... I woke up at 7 left at 7:30 and got to Hibbets at 7:46 (first one there)...Hibbetts opened at 10. Sat in the parking lot and watched the thread as some of you geared up for the online release. Lined up by door by 8:45 as I saw traffic stirring. Dude came out to get our sizes then doors opened up at 9:58 and by 10:04 I was on my way. Watched as SNKR app solded out within 10-15 minutes...

Call me old school but the convenience of online shopping has made some us complacent and too comfortable .

Decided not to cop last minute and now I’m regretting it :lol: :smh:

I have a gift card for Nike and a $20 off birthday code so I’m hoping I can get these off NDC or SNKRS. Hoping for a restock

yeah..out of all the shoes out there, these are the ones you can't pass up on. the fact you also had a gift card/coupon should of made the decision even easier. sorry to rub it in lol..

Dicks cancelled my order as well, smh I passed up on driving into NY to get my pair from kith since I thought scored online lol

Just contacted a nike rep to confirm if my pair were still secured as I haven't received a shipping confirmation number as of yet. Informed me they've been secured and had him apply my military discount in the process to reduce that shipment cost :pimp:

Walked into Finishline just now, surprised to them still on the shelf. Scooped another 11.5

IMG_1953.JPG
IMG_1956.JPG

SNKRS order processed and ready for UPS. I'm assuming it won't be shipping out till Tuesday though due to the holiday on Monday.

Edit: UPS is open tomorrow so hopefully my order gets shipped out later.

Last edited:
Nike is obviously flooded with orders...but just to reiterate: if you're unsure, check your account on a desktop and look at "my orders."

I still haven't gotten an order confirmation e-mail, payment summary e-mail, or shipping e-mail. But they shipped last night according to my Nike account.

Line is stupid long to pic up and this mall didn’t even get that many. Most of them are just in line cause they think they will have pairs to pick up after the then manager told everyone just reservations only till 3.

Reasons I hate the south..... not understand rules.

Reasons southern people cannot drive too. They see instructions and say nah...

Sorry that you had a bad experience bruh but that’s a lot of dislike for a region. Most of us comprehend very well and can drive too.

Glad to see everyone eat on this release

Nike is obviously flooded with orders...but just to reiterate: if you're unsure, check your account on a desktop and look at "my orders."

I still haven't gotten an order confirmation e-mail, payment summary e-mail, or shipping e-mail. But they shipped last night according to my Nike account.

I was in the same boat, contacted customer service to see if it went through and they said that it is going to ship soon

Absolutely satisfied with these kicks. I always get a decent quality pair. Looking at the production dates we can get a pair of cement 3 or maybe the fire reds. Like many in my minds it’s possible.

Nerve reckoning to say the least... Seems like purchasing via SNKR app is not always 100%. Saying "YOU GOTEM" and pending charges when actually you still have to wait for that shipping confirmation. Folk that thought they didn't get them got a confirmation that they did SMH... So so confusing... I'd actually rather wake up early to secure a pair from a local spot. 30 plus pages of folks not sure if they even secured a pair or fretting over shipping or having to all Nike reps for more info pertaining to the orders..

Sure a lot of you did have great success. The fact a few struck out and now having to hunt down pairs is crazy... I woke up at 7 left at 7:30 and got to Hibbets at 7:46 (first one there)...Hibbetts opened at 10. Sat in the parking lot and watched the thread as some of you geared up for the online release. Lined up by door by 8:45 as I saw traffic stirring. Dude came out to get our sizes then doors opened up at 9:58 and by 10:04 I was on my way. Watched as SNKR app solded out within 10-15 minutes...

Call me old school but the convenience of online shopping has made some us complacent and too comfortable .
Lining up isn't really an option anymore for "hyped" releases in most locations. For me personally with all the OT I work I usually dedicate one of those hours to resell price if I didn't hit on the app. Makes for stress free RD's

Just contacted a nike rep to confirm if my pair were still secured as I haven't received a shipping confirmation number as of yet. Informed me they've been secured and had him apply my military discount in the process to reduce that shipment cost :pimp:
Just sign up for nike+ you get free shipping every order

Back
Top Bottom