• 1/2 Size Big (buy a half size down)

Votes: 57 8.4%
  • True to Size (buy your true size)

Votes: 551 80.9%
  • 1/2 Size Small (buy a half size up)

Votes: 73 10.7%

• Total voters
The Nike/Jordan brand apparel seemed to have improved to me. |

There was 1992 Olympic 7 shirt I shouldn't passed up on.

These matching shirts are corny ya'll. Don't embarrass yourselves.

tenor.gif
Forreal man. Getting the shoe on the shirt is pretty lame. Y'all already wearing the shoes why you need it printed on your chest for?

I'm trying to help them from looking like damn fools, man. :lol: :nthat:
X
You do realize only the shoes brought us together on common grounds. Everybody dresses diffrently...

Me personally never got into the plain jane style... Nevertheless I only wear Jordan brand apparel with Nike tech joggers or shorts...not denim. To each there own...

I think wearing the shoe is enough to represent how much you like them. Wearing a shirt of the shoe that I am wearing while I am wearing the shoe would be a weird look for me. That would feel like wearing a shirt that says "the girl I'm with is so hot" while I was on a date with her.

X
You do realize only the shoes brought us together on common grounds. Everybody dresses diffrently...

Me personally never got into the plain jane style... Nevertheless I only wear Jordan brand apparel with Nike tech joggers or shorts...not denim. To each there own...

I certainly do and thank goodness people dress differently. But that doesn't mean I can't lend a helping hand to my NT brethren and save them from looking like complete dweebs. :lol: :wink:

It's all jokes man, and not that serious. People can dress however makes them happy. :D

I just like a minimalist look. Phrases (not including the classic Just Do It or Nike Air), sneakers on the shirt, cement print on a huge jumpman logo, etc is not for me. Graphic tees like at urban outfitters are fine with me tho. Catch me outside with a Kelly Kapowski from Saved by the Bell shirt on lol.

Back
Top Bottom